Oat straw consists of parts of the oat plant that remain after the seed has been harvested. Especially oats used in flour and bread making are among the plants used in almost every country.
Oat straw tea is recommended to be consumed in terms of health, thanks to its ingredients and vitamins. Oat straw tea contains vitamins A, E, B and minerals such as magnesium, iron, calcium, manganese and phosphorus. Although it does not taste good, it will be beneficial for health because of its beneficial ingredients.
Oat straw tea koah provides an effective supportive treatment in many diseases from disease to cancer.
Benefits of Oat Straw Tea
The benefits of oat straw tea are numerous, but the most important are:
- It is diuretic,
- Has a stress reducing effect,
- Increases appetite,
- It is very beneficial for bone, skin and hair,
- It is anti-cancer,
- Cholesterol and blood sugar balancer,
- Provides energy,
- Benefits for menstrual periods,
- Helps treat infection,
- Good for skin problems.
How to Use Oat Straw Tea?
How is oat straw tea brewed? How to make oat tea? Making this tea in response to your questions:
- Add 1-2 teaspoons of oat straw to a glass of boiled water and wait for 15 minutes by closing the mouth. This brewing tea can be consumed up to 3 times a day.
- 1 glass of oat straw is added to a 1 liter glass bottle and 1 liter of boiled water is poured over it. Let it brew for an hour. It is served and consumed strained.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of lemon balm, 1 tablespoon of oat straw, 2 tablespoons of dried rosehip, half a teaspoon of orange peel and lavender. And this mixture is brewed with hot water, taking 1 teaspoon for each glass. Brewed for 20 minutes, the tea is consumed with the addition of honey.