<br /> Treatment of intestinal infections in children
The cause should be investigated before is made. Child; also as a symptom of ...
Treatment of intestinal infections in children
The cause should be investigated before is made. Child; also as a symptom of diverticulitis, ulcerative colitis, lactose intolerance, colon cancer, celiac disease, and Crohn’s disease intestinal infection might be having the problem. In this case, it is necessary to see a doctor. However, if it is caused by a virus or bacterial infection, some of the things that can be done are:
- Proper and balanced nutrition, especially with fiber-rich foods
- Exercising regularly every day
- Drinking plenty of fluids
- Using antibiotics as doctor’s advice
What Are the Symptoms of Intestinal Infection?
Some of the symptoms that have been detected include:
- It has symptoms such as nausea, vomiting as a result of nausea, diarrhea, abdominal cramping, fever. These symptoms occur as a result of bacteria, viruses and parasites entering the tissues.
- Intestine they suffer from pain.
- They experience stomach swelling due to gas accumulation in the body.
- It may cause constipation as well as diarrhea according to the person.
- In infants and in children When there is an intestinal infection, excessive irritability and moodiness appear.
Herbal Treatment Methods for Intestinal Infection
Some of the herbal treatment methods that can be applied for intestinal infection are:
- Drinking water: Drinking 10-12 glasses of water a day to cleanse the intestines
- Ginger: Ginger tea, which is obtained by boiling 1 teaspoon of chopped or sliced ginger in a glass of water, brewing for 5 minutes and straining, is good for intestinal infection. You can drink several glasses every day.
- Honey: The mixture obtained by mixing 1 glass of water and 1 teaspoon of honey can be drunk every day.
- Yoghurt: Eating yogurt every day strengthens the immune system as well as helps with intestinal infections and reduces the risk of intestinal infections.
- Garlic: 3-4 cloves of garlic every day are good for intestinal infections.