Aloe vera gel is a herbal product preferred in many areas for skin health and care. Aloe vera gel, contained in the leaves of the aloe vera plant, is a very popular and nourishing product in the cosmetic field. Cream with aloe vera gel s and various aloe vera mask s can be made. Aloe vera gel, which is very strong in terms of moisturizing properties, can also be used in the treatment of various burns and wounds.
Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel
Benefits of aloe vera can be listed as follows:
- Gives sunburn and spots.
- Used in the treatment of burns that occur normally.
- It delays aging by increasing collagen production.
- Supports acne and acne treatment.
- Thanks to the consumption of tea, it increases the body resistance and protects from diseases.
- When consumed, it regulates the nervous system, relieves nervousness and insomnia.
- Reduces allergic reactions.
- It regulates the oil balance in oily skin.
- When applied to the hair, it eliminates static in the hair.
- Fixes the dandruff issue.
- Eliminates color inequality in the skin. It cures fly and insect bites.
Usage of Aloe Vera Gel
Method of using aloe vera varies. Before consuming the gel, the doctor’s approval is required. The ways of using aloe vera gel can be listed as follows:
- Gel can be applied directly to the skin and the burned area.
- When applied to hair; It can be mixed with vinegar or olive oil or applied plain.
- It can be used as a gel or as a soap.
- Sold in herbalists aloe vera tea can be consumed regularly and benefits for internal diseases.
- It can act as a mask or moisturizer by mixing with various oils.
- It acts as a lotion in make-up removal.