Is Sweating Good For Flu? How Does the Flu Pass Fast? What Is Good for You? Ways to overcome the flu as well as protection from the infectious disease flu is very important.
- Is Sweating Good For Flu? How Does the Flu Pass Fast? What Is Good for You?
- What Should Be Done To Get Rid Of The Flu?
- Benefits of Lemon Against Flu Infections
- Herbal Teas Good for Flu
- What fruits are good for flu?
Is Sweating Good For Flu? How Does the Flu Pass Fast? What Is Good for You?
Especially in order to be protected from flu, which is an infectious disease seen in the winter months, one should avoid being indoors and pay attention to the diet by consuming foods that will increase the body’s resistance.
What Should Be Done To Get Rid Of The Flu?
Ways to get over the flu quickly are;
- It is necessary to sweat on the first day of the illness and then take a cold shower.
- It is necessary to consume plenty of vitamin C foods such as lemon and orange.
- Onion and garlic should be eaten raw.
- It is necessary to rest by lying on a pillow that is high enough to keep your head on your chest.
- It is necessary to prevent nasal discharge from falling into the throat.
- The nostrils should be cleaned at the same time and the used tissue should be discarded after one use.
Benefits of Lemon Against Flu Infections
How does the flu pass natural methods is the most effective lemon. We can list the positive effects of lemon on flu as follows;
- People who drink 1 tablespoon of lemon juice mixed with black pepper and salt get rid of flu infections.
- People who gargle by putting 2 tablespoons of lemon juice in half a cup of tea will get rid of the flu faster by killing the germs in their throats.
- It is possible to open blocked noses thanks to lemon juice applied to the nose by dropping it on cotton.
- People who massage their feet and heels for 10 minutes with lemon get rid of flu infections quickly.
Herbal Teas Good for Flu
- Lemon and lemon tea
- Mint Tea
- Green Tea
What fruits are good for flu?