Korea do skin care has been among the most curious topics recently. The reason for this is that Korean women have a very young skin structure and their porcelain-smooth skin.
How to Make a Korean Skin Care Routine?
Korean skincare routine includes methods that Korean women apply every day and thus have a radiant skin. Here’s the Korean skincare routine;
- attaches importance to cleanliness in order to get rid of the dirt and make-up residue accumulated on the faces of Korean women. You need to clean your face using a make-up removal wipe and then repeat the cleansing routine with cleansing oil.
- In order for your skin to be thoroughly cleaned, you need to rinse again with plenty of water.
- Then you should apply peeling. The most important point here is that the product you peel is natural.
- After peeling, you should clean your face with a natural tonic.
- Then, the use of essence is required to renew your skin.
- After using the essence, you should apply the serum, which is an enriched version of the essence.
- You should then massage and mask your face. These masks are almost identified with Korean women. These masks are called moisture masks.
- In order to prevent swelling and wrinkles around the eyes, you should apply eye cream in the morning and evening under the eyes.
- Afterwards, a suitable cream should be used to clean the face again.
- You need to use an intense night cream to keep all the treatments on your face and to see the effect.
Points to Consider in Korean Skin Care
Korean skin care natural is made with products and thus it is so effective. One of the most important points in Korean skin care is that this care should be done routinely every day. Thanks to the routine you create with regular and natural ingredients, you can get the smooth skin that Korean women have.
Rice Water Skin Mask Recipe
Rice water is one of the most used natural masks for skin whitening and a beautiful radiant complexion without blemishes. It is beneficial for the skin as it contains vitamins B and E. Rice water makes the skin beautiful and moisturized. You can use it to equalize skin color, whiten skin and tighten pores. If you wish, for skin whitening, Suna Dumankaya’s “ Yeast Mask
You can use ”. Let’s give a rice water mask recipe;
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of rice
After pulverizing the rice, mix it with milk. Then apply this mixture on your skin. Leave it on your skin for half an hour. Rinse with warm water. It is both a simple and effective skin mask. You can apply this skin care regularly once a week.