Treatment for chest acne methods are possible with the applied masks, peeling and cleaning. Generally, acne in the chest areas of people with oily skin are uncomfortable and annoying. Acne in decollete
There are various masks and herbal treatment methods to get rid of . Suggestions that can be recommended to get rid of cleavage pimples that make it difficult to wear low-cut clothes and disrupt their redness and eye pleasure are as follows;
- After shower, clean your skin with oil-free creams and lotion.
- It is necessary to avoid tight clothing that may cause irritation in the chest area.
- Continuous use of some necklaces that touch the chest area may irritate the skin and cause acne. You need to be careful with your necklaces.
- Shampoos cause acne in the chest area. It is necessary to prevent the shampoo you use during shower from reaching the chest area.
- Applying moisturizer to the chest area will prevent acne formation.
Honey Mask for Acne in the Chest Area
Acne remover natural for making honey mask;
- Half a tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 glass of water
- Add the salt into the water and mix it until it dissolves.
- Honey is added after the salt is dissolved in water.
- The resulting mixture is poured on cotton and left on the acne for 4 minutes.
- Honey mask should be applied once a week. Excessive application may cause irritation on the skin.
Yogurt Mask for Acne in the Chest Area
For yoghurt mask making;
- 1 dessert spoon of yogurt
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- The ingredients are mixed well in a bowl.
- After waiting for 10 minutes in a cold place, it is rubbed into the area of acne by massaging.
- cleaned after 5 minutes.
Acne removal mask
It is necessary to apply the yogurt mask, which is effective as , twice a week until the pimples are gone. While the yogurt mask removes acne, it also provides the treatment of rashes on the skin.