Making skin whitening mask is one of the most effective methods to achieve the desired result. The biggest factor affecting the appearance of the skin is the tone of the skin color. The definitive solution to lighten skin color masks made with natural ingredients are both healthy and reliable. It is possible to lighten the color of the face with natural masks that can be applied at home.
Face Whitening Mask Recipe from Suna Dumankaya
One of the suggestions of the beautician Suna Dumankaya for the mask is as follows;
- All you need for this mask is tomato.
- After washing the tomatoes thoroughly, you need to beat them in the mixer to get the juice.
- You should add flour in the tomato pulp and make it dough-like.
- At the end, you need to rub your face with the mixture you get.
- After waiting 5 minutes, you should rinse with warm water.
- The skin can be whitened as a result of applying this mixture for 7 times a week.
Lemon One of the Natural Remedies for Face Whitening
One of the most effective ingredients for is lemon. Lemon is an effective solution for exfoliation of dead skin and development of fresh cells. Apply the lemon you squeezed on the dark area of the skin and gently rub it for 5 minutes. Another mask application for lemon is made with honey. For this;
- You need to squeeze the juice of one big lemon.
- Add a tablespoon of honey into the lemon juice you squeeze and mix.
- Apply the paste-like mask to the darkened skin area and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water.
- You need to apply once a week, and after applying the mask, you should be careful not to be exposed to sunlight.
Carbonate For Face Whitening
Baking soda is an effective method to lighten the face color and whiten the skin. Baking soda helps to remove dead cells and regain the natural color of the skin. You need to mix a tablespoon of milk and a tablespoon of baking soda and apply to the area. Apply by massaging for 2 to 3 minutes. You can rinse it off with lukewarm water. You can apply this mask every day. You can continue to apply until the color of your skin reaches the tone you want.