If you want heat-free hair straightening natural hair straightening methods
If you searched for , you are in the right place. Straightening hair at home
With the methods, natural hair straightening, you can straighten your hair practically and easily.
Home Hair Straightening Methods
If you want your hair to improve, try the natural cures prepared by İbrahim Saraçoğlu. Hair straightening method with straightener
Although is the most applied and most practical method in this regard, it is not a healthy option for your hair. Electric heaters can dry and break the ends of the hair. They can also weaken hair follicles.
Natural Hair Straightening Methods
Here are the methods you can apply to keep your hair straight in natural ways:
- Hair straightening using salt
- Hair straightening with milk
- Hair straightening with wire clip
- Hair straightening using cabbage juice
- Hair straightening with vinegar
In this article, we will talk about what you need to do to easily straighten your hair with cabbage juice and / or vinegar. Both methods are very easy to apply and effective methods. The important point to keep in mind is that these methods work better on unpainted hair. If you have dye in your hair, we recommend that you wait for your hair to grow and be free of dye in order to straighten your hair naturally.
Hair Straightening with Vinegar
Here are the steps you should take to straighten your hair with vinegar:
- Wash your hair. (It is recommended to apply the application to clean hair.)
- 1. Add 1 teaspoon of natural apple cider vinegar to 5 liters of water (approximately 6 cups) and mix.
- Wash your hair with this vinegar solution you prepared.
- Rinse thoroughly with plenty of water to free your hair from vinegar.
This natural hair straightener After trying the cure 3-4 times, you will see that your hair starts to shine and straighten.
Hair Straightening with Cabbage Juice
Here are the steps you should follow to straighten your hair using white cabbage juice:
- Put 3 white cabbage leaves in half a liter (about 2 glasses) of water.
- Boil the water for about 15 minutes.
- Wait for the solution to warm and strain out the cabbage leaves.
- Wash your clean hair with this solution and rinse thoroughly.
If you want to get results from this cycle, we recommend that you apply at least 3-4 times.
Hair Straightening with Milk Mask
Milk Mask Materials;
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Banana 1 Piece
- Spray bottle
- Half a glass of milk
How to Make Hair Straightening Milk Mask?
First of all, mash the banana well in a bowl. Then add the milk and honey and mix well, put in the spray bottle. Spray the milk mask on your hair with a spray. Comb it well with the comb. Let it wait 30 minutes. Wash your hair with your natural shampoo with lukewarm water. Now your hair is straight 🙂 If you wish Coconut Milk
You can take a look at our hair straightener method with …