<br /> Lack of appetite can be described as aversion to food. Natural solutions for anorexia in children
Our article will guide parents ...
Lack of appetite can be described as aversion to food. Natural solutions for anorexia in children
Our article will guide parents suffering from this issue.
Anorexia in children; of the child is the name given to not taking or not wanting to take the nutrients he needs. It can have psychological reasons, as well as more serious reasons.
- What are the Causes of Loss of Appetite in Children?
- Who Are Children With Nutrition Difficulties?
- Natural Remedies For Anorexia In Children
- Mint Tea
- Pomegranate Juice
- Green Tea
- Basil Tea
What are the Causes of Loss of Appetite in Children?
Seen in children anorexia some of the reasons are:
- Urinary tract infections
- Allergic diseases
- Sore throats
- Ear pains
- Nose pains
- Hormonal diseases
- Exposure to restless family environment
Who Are Children With Nutrition Difficulties?
The categories for children with nutritional difficulties are as follows:
- Child who chooses to eat: Children who refuse to eat only certain foods.
- Normal child who is thought to have an appetite: Children who consume as much food as they need.
- Anorexic and active child: Children who are quick to fill up and are not interested in eating. They are energetic. The dining table is a place for them to get up as soon as possible.
- Child who is afraid of eating: Children who make an effort not to eat, do not open their mouths when they are given food.
- Child with no appetite due to illness: A child who does not eat for a specific reason and can eat when that cause disappears.
- Child with no appetite and withdrawn: They are children who are indifferent and have various psychological problems.
Natural Remedies For Anorexia In Children
A child with no appetite should first take it to the doctor and have all the examinations done, and if there is no reason, they should turn to the alternative medicine that we will inform you.
We only recommend that you consult your doctor without following the recommendations below.
Peppermint tea is very effective in stimulating the appetite.
Boil 1 cup of water and brew a tablespoon of mint atop
Remove from the fire and let it cool for 20-30 minutes. Then consume.
This delicious and juicy fruit is full of vitamin C and fiber.
Increases your desire to eat.
Eat an orange before meals.
This ruby red fruit is packed with vitamins and antioxidants that rejuvenate your body and increase appetite.
Give your child 1 glass of pomegranate juice a day.
Green tea is known for its appetite.
It is antioxidant-rich.
Give your child a cup of green tea half an hour before meals.
Grapes are a rich source of minerals such as calcium, manganese, iron, magnesium, fluoride, copper and zinc.
It is an effective fruit to increase appetite.
Basil is an appetizing herb.
Boil 20 grams of basil leaves in a glass of water until half of the water evaporates. Then strain it and add cardamom powder, sugar and milk.
Drink this to your child twice a day.