<br /> Non-surgical vaginal tightening
Natural and herbal methods for . . It is possible to narrow the vagina by natural means such as ...
Non-surgical vaginal tightening
Natural and herbal methods for . . It is possible to narrow the vagina by natural means such as gooseberry and mint leaves. . Natural ways to narrow the vagina include exercises and some herbs. Having a narrow and tight vagina makes sexuality more pleasurable and satisfying for partners. In general, the number of women seeking solutions for the enlargement that occurs in the vagina after birth is quite high.
Herbal Methods for Vaginal Tightening
Can be applied at home to have a narrow and tight vagina Herbal solutions that constrict the vagina are;
- Peppermint Leaf: After cooling the mother leaves to be boiled with water in a container, it is necessary to pour them into the bowl. Waiting for 15 minutes on mint water will be the herbal solution that will allow for narrowing in the vagina.
- Pigeon Tree Plant: It is effective to grind the pigeon tree plant, which is one of the herbs that has a compressive effect on the vaginal muscles, and apply it to the vagina area once a week.
- Gooseberry: Gooseberry is applied in solution. To make gooseberry solution; Grape boiled in water can be kept in a bottle. Thanks to the gooseberry solution applied to the vaginal area before showering every day, the sensitivity of the vagina will increase and it will gain its elasticity.
Natural Methods of Vagina Tightening
Vaginal walls lose their aesthetics over time and expand. Conditions that cause loss of vaginal flexibility;
- Living a busy life with stress
- Factors such as unhealthy diet and smoking,
- Increasing age and births are among the conditions that disrupt vaginal flexibility.
Naturally narrowing the vagina
Recommended for kegel exercises
Thanks to , the vaginal muscles are strengthened. Kegel exercises, which are a natural method that should be applied by young women who have not yet given birth, will provide precautions for future vaginal problems. Kegel exercises are the movements of opening and closing the vagina muscles to stop urine. Women who continue this practice intermittently vagina tightening problems will be achieved naturally without surgery.