Swedish diet; Aylin Livaneli reached through Turkey, it is a famous in Europe diet program. Unlike most diets, it is a healthy diet and at the same time it can be applied by a wider audience. It is a program that can lose up to 8 kilos in 2 weeks and promises that this weight will not be taken back in the long term.
What Are The Rules Of The Swedish Diet?
The rules to be followed when making are:
- Sugar-edible products such as coffee, tea and soft drinks to be drunk; sugar should not be drunk.
- An average of 2 liters of water should be consumed per day during the diet.
- Diet should last between 6 and 13 days.
- After the diet is applied and finished, the same diet should not be started again in a short time.
- Lunch and dinner can be replaced in the diet program.
Suggestions for People Who Will Do Swedish Diet
Some of the things that people who will make a Swedish diet should pay attention to are:
- While applying the diet program, sports should also be done.
- It is a program that should not be applied unconsciously. Basic nutrients should continue to be taken. Because the Swedish diet healthy does not cut essential nutrients as it is a diet.
- Since the Swedish diet aims to lose weight in a healthy way by eating everything; People who are really obese questions should calculate calories by doing this diet.
- Swedish diet is a diet in which the weight lost is not regained for a period of 2 years.
- It is a diet program that has been seen many times to give definite results.