Children’s bodies are much more sensitive than adults. What should be done to strengthen the immune system of children? Remember, your child needs a strong immune system to get sick less and to fight illness.
- How to Strengthen Children’s Immune System?
- What Should Be Done to Strengthen the Immune System?
- Foods That Boost the Immune System in Children
- Why is the Immune System Weak?
- 4 Methods to Strengthen Children’s Immune System
- Vaccination Schedule
- Healthy Eating
- İbrahim Saraçoğlu Immune System Strengthening Mixture Recipe
- Immune System Issues
How to Strengthen Children’s Immune System?
The reason why it is important to strengthen the immune system in children is; immune system is to combat diseases and therefore needs to be strong.
In a period of intense illness, it is a more reasonable option than the child is sick and using antibiotics child is trying to keep the immune system strong.
What Should Be Done to Strengthen the Immune System?
The main things that can be done to strengthen the immune system of the child are:
- All vaccinations should be made regularly from the first day of birth.
- Since the hand is the organ that contacts the outside most during the day, the risk of infection is higher. Therefore, the hand should be washed regularly and kept clean.
- It is necessary to eat a balanced diet and to consume all its varieties.
- Plenty of fluids should be consumed.
- Sleep is important for the immune system. Regular and efficient sleep should be observed.
- Long time should not be spent in very crowded environments.
Foods That Strengthen the Immune System in Children
- Salmon (Omega 3)
- Kiwi (Vitamin C)
- Yogurt (probiotic)
- Garlic (Natural antioxidant)
- Head soup
- Broccoli (Vitamins C, A and E)
- Lentil (Anti-inflammatory)
- Egg (Vitamin A, E, D and B12)
- Nuts (Hazelnut, Walnut, Almond, Pumpkin Seed)
- Royal jelly
Why is the Immune System Weak?
Since the immune system is formed by the cooperation of systems such as white blood cells, thymus gland, spleen, lymph nodes and bone marrow; These systems will also weaken after any damage to them.
4 Methods to Strengthen Children’s Immune System
In order to strengthen the immune system of babies and children and protect against diseases, some habits need to be learned. A strong immune system shields against diseases.
Healthy eating habits are one of them. It is the duty of families to find a way to feed some foods that children do not like. We have listed the habits that you can teach your child for a healthy immune system.
From the newborn period, you should have all the vaccinations of the child. You should definitely get a vaccination schedule from your doctor. Vaccines are the first step to prevent diseases.
For a strong immune system, take care of the balanced diet of the child. It is best to eat fruits and vegetables instead of eating junk food. Since children may not know what is healthy, you should tell them one by one which foods have what benefits.
Children will need more sleep than adults. A significant part of growth hormone is secreted during sleep. Provide the appropriate environment for the child to get enough daily sleep. The child who does not sleep will get tired and get sick more quickly.
Young children may not be able to maintain their personal hygiene. Families should inform the child about personal hygiene. In this process, the child should be told the right behaviors without getting angry. Neglecting personal hygiene can lead to infections. This will cause problems for the immune system.
İbrahim Saraçoğlu Immune System Strengthening Mixture Recipe
Ibrahim Saracoglu strengthening the immune system
With the recipe , you will be protected against diseases.
Take the above ingredients as 50 grams from the transfer. Mix all of the ingredients we have written. Put it in the storage container with its mouth closed. When you do this cure, put 1 dessert spoon of this mixture in 1 liter of water and boil. Consume within 1 day after brewing. With the hope of healing …
Immune System Issues