<br /> Almost everyone has experienced tinnitus at least once in their lifetime. Herbal solutions for tinnitus in our article tinnitus ...
Almost everyone has experienced tinnitus at least once in their lifetime. Herbal solutions for tinnitus in our article tinnitus herbal treatment methods.
- What is Tinnitus?
- What Are The Symptoms Of Tinnitus?
- What causes tinnitus?
- Natural Practical Solutions to Tinnitus
- How Does Tinnitus Pass?
- Apple Vinegar
- Indian basil
What is Tinnitus?
It is also known as . It is a state of accumulation of dirt or inflammation in the ear or a wound in the ear. Because of this situation, a faint sound occurs in both ears, disturbing the person. This is called tinnitus. It can manifest itself over time, or it can be a long-term situation. It is not a serious problem but still needs to be treated.
What Are The Symptoms Of Tinnitus?
Some of the faint noises that occur in the ear of a person with tinnitus include:
What causes tinnitus?
- Upper respiratory tract infection
- Going to a high place
- Vitamin and mineral deficiency
- Blood pressure diseases
- Circulatory system disorder
- Injury or infection of the ear.
- Exposure to loud sounds
- Earwax clogging the ear
Natural Practical Solutions to Tinnitus
Some of the methods used in herbal treatment of tinnitus are:
- Garlic: 2 cloves of crushed garlic and 1 tablespoon of sesame oil are boiled in a pot and filtered. It is then cooled. 2-3 drops of the cooled mixture ear channel. It is recommended to be done regularly every night for a week.
- Black Snake Grass: is the North American kind of a plant may be provided in the form of tablets pharmacy in Turkey. It seems to be particularly effective in tinnitus caused by depression.
- Ginger: 1. 5 dessert spoons of fresh ginger is grated and boiled. Honey is added to it. It is consumed by drinking 2-3 glasses a day until the problem of tinnitus is over.
How Does Tinnitus Pass?
One of the causes of tinnitus is an infection in the body. Apple cider vinegar, with its anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties, increases the alkaline level of the body and heals your tinnitus.
Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and some honey to 1 glass of water, continue to drink this water 2-3 times a day until you get rid of your tinnitus.
One of the herbs that is good for tinnitus is Indian basil called Holy bacillus. With its antibacterial properties, this herb kills bacteria that cause tinnitus, and also relieves ear pain.
Blend 1 handful of Indian basil.
Strain the water with a clean cheesecloth, then warm the basil water a little in the pot and drip 2-3 drops on your ringing ears.
Continue this application twice a day for three to four days.
With its medicinal and antibacterial properties, onions treat ear infections that cause tinnitus, tinnitus.
- Chop an onion into small pieces and heat on the stove.
- Remove the water from the strainer after it cools down.
- Drop 2-3 drops of onion juice into the infected ear.
- Leave it for 5 minutes, then turn your head to its side and let the onion juice flow out.
- Continue the onion juice several times a week.
Garlic can cure your tinnitus caused by cold weather or going up high. In addition to reducing inflammation, garlic also helps increase blood circulation. . As a plus, it contains antibacterial extracts that can be a remedy for ear infection.
Heat 2 crushed garlic cloves and a tablespoon of sesame oil on the stove.
After cooling, strain and put 2-3 drops into the ringing ear.
Continue this procedure without going to bed every night for 1 week.
Ginger is also one of the herbal solutions for tinnitus.
Increases blood circulation, fights free radicals and helps get rid of pathogens.
Grate 1.5 teaspoons of fresh ginger and add it to 1 cup of hot water.
Let it brew for 10 minutes, strain, add honey.
Drink 2-3 cups of this tea a day.