Urinary tract infection in infants symptoms are among the most common health problems. It occurs with inflammation of the kidneys and bladder. More bladder inflammation appears.
What Are The Symptoms Of Urinary Tract Infection In Babies?
It usually occurs when bacteria enter the area where urine is thrown from the skin. It is important to prevent and treat it as it can cause kidney damage. In infants and infants signs of urinary tract infection in children is observed as follows;
- Abdominal pain
- Painful sensation when urinating
- Urinary incontinence
- Lack of appetite
- Nausea and vomiting
- Urine darkening and redness
- Urinating frequently and passing small amounts
- Foul-smelling urine
Causes of Urinary Tract Infection in Children
Urinary tract inflammation main cause is bacteria. Bacteria entering the bladder through the channel where urine is expelled causes infection and inflammation. It is easier for bacteria to enter the urethra, which is irritated by environmental factors such as shampoo and bath foams. The causes of urinary tract infections in children are generally as follows;
- Backflow of urine to the kidney
- Anatomical disorders
- Foreign bodies entering the urethra
- Blockages in the urinary system
- Holding urine for a long time
Urinary Tract Infection in Children Herbal Treatment
Urinary tract infection is one of the most common ailments in both children and adults. It is possible to prevent and alleviate urinary tract infection naturally at home. Herbal treatment of urinary tract infection in children and what can be done at home to alleviate it can be listed as follows;
- Have your child drink 6 to 8 glasses of water every day.
- Add a spoon, about 10 grams of baking soda to a glass of water, and drink it to your child.
- Pineapple is diuretic due to its structure. Consuming about 150 grams of pineapple a day will alleviate urinary tract infections.
- You can drink 2 to 4 glasses of blueberry juice daily. It is good for urinary tract infections with its antibiotic and germicidal properties.
- Water consumption is very important for urinary tract infections. If your child does not want to consume fluids, you can make them eat high-water foods such as watermelon and cucumber.
Urinary Tract Related Articles;
- Natural Prescriptions For Urinary Tract Infection Herbal Treatment
- Recommendations for the Treatment of Urinary Tract Infection