It is a great natural hair mask with Pumpkin to make effective hair care masks and detox serums. You can easily make a pumpkin hair mask at home to revitalize dull hair. With these pumpkin hair masks, your hair growth speed will increase and you can have a better quality hair appearance. Here are the hair pumpkin masks recipes with you in our article.
- Pumpkin Deep Conditioner Recipe
- Pumpkin Hot Oil Hair Treatment
- Pumpkin Oil Hair Spray
- Pumpkin Spiced Hair Growth Mask Recipe
- How to Make Pumpkin Hair Serum?
Pumpkin Deep Conditioner Recipe
- 50 grams of pumpkin pulp
- 1 teaspoon of oatmeal powder
- 50 ml of coconut oil
- 50 gr shea butter
- 20 ml of olive oil
How is it done?
- This mask smells really great and is perfect for strengthening weak hair.
- Mix shea butter, coconut oil and pulp.
- Add oatmeal powder to the mask to give it fluff and a good consistency to the hair.
- Even though you have mixed it in bowl but you can’t get the right consistency, blend it in a blender.
- Use immediately or keep in the refrigerator as it can last up to 5 days.
Pumpkin Hot Oil Hair Treatment
This hot oil treatment will also require a bit of coconut as we want to take full advantage of its healing properties and take advantage of the vitamin and nutrient-rich pumpkin.
The combination is perfect and very easy to make. All you have to do is heat together equal amounts of coconut and pumpkin oil depending on the length of your hair.
Heat it for a few seconds over low heat and then wait for it to cool enough for you to touch. Apply to wet hair from roots to ends and then wrap your head with a hot towel. Sit for 20 minutes, you can also apply a green tea face mask and then rinse both your hair and face. If you wish, take a look at our Pumpkin Hair Growth Mask recipe.
Pumpkin Oil Hair Spray
Revitalize tired and dull hair by spraying homemade pumpkin oil hairspray. This is good for giving your hair the daily touch of vitamins. 50 g in a spray bottle pumpkin seed oil and add water. Shake well before each use or a tablespoon to emulsify the contents coconut oil you can also add.
Pumpkin Spiced Hair Growth Mask Recipe
This hair mask is a little different from your regular hair masks as it uses not only pumpkin but also honey and coconut! The spicy touch is applied to the scalp, allowing the hair to grow properly anti-inflammatory provides an “environment”. But if you have curly hair stay away from it. It oily scalp is best for.
- 40 gr pumpkin pulp
- 15 gr honey
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or powder
- 15 ml of water
- Vanilla essential oil for fragrance
How is it done?
- Mix honey in a glass of boiling water and let it cool.
- Mix pumpkin and nutmeg.
- After the honey has cooled, put it in the pumpkin mixture and add 5 drops of vanilla oil.
- Apply the mask to your hair while it is wet and let it sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water then shampoo and rinse.
How To Make Pumpkin Hair Serum?
If you have hair and dead ends, this serum could be your holy grail. Just mix pumpkin seed oil and apricot kernel oil in a ratio of 1: 2. Spray some water on your hair and soften it with a serum that you will notice that it is very light. Only do this once a week when you’re at home.