What is Vitamin D? What are the symptoms of vitamin D deficiency? What causes vitamin D2 and D3 deficiency causes? What to eat vitamin D deficiency, what is the normal rate of vitamin D? Like everything about Vitamin D in our article …
What is Vitamin D?
What is Vitamin D? Calciferol is the name in medical language. Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is stored in the liver and adipose tissues. There are 2 types of vitamin D; Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3 (devit3).
What Are The Symptoms Of Vitamin D Deficiency?
Known symptoms of vitamin D deficiency include:
- Such as muscle weakness, muscle pain and cofnitive insufficiency symptoms.
- In case of vitamin D deficiency, problems occur in the functioning of muscle fibers, especially in the hip pain in pelvis may occur.
- Especially in people with asthma, vitamin D deficiency asthma attack can be passed.
- Abnormal sweating may occur, especially in the forehead area. This situation mostly occurs in newborn babies.
- in vitamin D deficiency getting depressed. Women are twice as likely to be depressed with vitamin D deficiency than men.
- Vitamin D deficiency can also negatively affect fertility, as it enables hormones important for fertility to be secreted.
- Deficiency can cause chronic headache.
- It can cause skin diseases such as vitiligo and psoriasis.
- May cause hair loss.
- It causes the person to feel tired.
- Vitamin D deficiency can cause high blood pressure.
What Should People With Vitamin D Deficiency Eat?
Vitamin D deficiency
The foods that should especially consume are:
Vitamin D deficiency what to eat?
- Egg yolk
Who is Recommended for Vitamin D Supplements?
Vitamin D supplements are recommended for:
- children under 2 years old
- Children with dark hair and older than 2 years old
- Children who don’t spend much time outside
- Children who do not consume fish
- Pregnant women who do not eat foods containing vitamin D
Vitamin D hungry or full?
If you say how to drink vitamin D ampoules, of course, you should ask your doctor first. Oily capsules are usually drunk on an empty stomach. If it’s herbal, it’s better to use your vitamin D with snacks. We recommend that you take the water-soluble vitamins at snacks. Your doctor can provide better information and be sure to read his or her prescription. We wish you healthy days 🙂
Vitamin D Surplus And Its Harm Side Effects
Vitamin D supplements should be under doctor’s control. Otherwise, excessive use or overdose of vitamin D damage;
- Kidney stones
- Heart Attack
- Liver Disruption
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Rhythm Disorder
- Loss of Appetite
- Lung Calcification
What should be the vitamin D ratio in the body?
Vitamin D ratio should be between 20–50 ng / ml (50–125 nmol / l). Among these rates, your vitamin D values are sufficient. If your vitamin D is between values below 12 ng / ml (30 nmol / l), you have a vitamin D deficiency. High vitamin D is values above 50 ng / ml (125 nmol / l).
What to eat for vitamin D?
Salmon, shrimp. eggs, fish oil, tuna, mushrooms, cow’s milk, soy milk, orange juice
What are the Symptoms of Vitamin D3 Deficiency? What to Eat?
Vitamin D3 (devit 3) deficiency is actually a vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D3 is related to the protection of teeth development, bone growth in general, bone health and muscle values. It causes bone resorption, rickets and bone pain in people with vitamin D3 deficiency. One of the symptoms of vitamin D3 deficiency is that it causes depression. Devit 3 drops are generally recommended for vitamin D3 treatment.
What does vitamin D3 have?
What are the foods and foods with vitamin D3? Here are the foods with vitamin D3;
- Fish (Mackerel, Salmon)
- Dairy Products
- Fish oil
- Chicken Liver
- Fruit Juices (Orange Juice)
Benefits of Vitamin D
- Strengthens and protects muscles
- Strengthens and protects bones
- Prevents getting diabetes
- Strengthens the immune system
- Protects against heart disease
Does Vitamin D Deficiency Make Weight Loss Difficult?
Vitamin D deficiency affects slimming and rapid weight loss. If you say you are on a regular diet but cannot lose weight, the reason may be vitamin D. Vitamin D deficiency is more common in women than men. Vitamin D, which affects energy consumption, increases fat accumulation. Vitamin D is important for the muscles. To prevent fat, you need to have your vitamin D values checked. People who cannot lose weight should have their vitamin D values measured.
Reason I Can’t Lose Weight: Not Getting Enough Vitamin D
Vitamin D deficiency can be seen in many people and this vitamin deficiency affects weight and metabolic processes negatively.
The sun is one of the best sources of vitamin D.
If you are someone who spends most of your time indoors, we recommend you go to the doctor and take a vitamin D supplement.
https: // www. women’s club. com / diet / weight-loss-8-main-reason-80886. html