We have a suggestion that can be an idea for slanting-eyed brides when the wedding day comes after choosing a wedding dress, bridal shoes and bridal makeup. Wedding makeup for slanting eyes can be used not only by slant-eyed brides but also for brides who want to have Korean makeup.
Wedding Makeup for Slanted Eyes
All bride candidates want the best make-up that suits their face because your eyes and skin should be sparkling on this special day. Now you can try this makeup we will share with you. You can then use it on your special day.
- Regular makeup primer
- Makeup basics
- Concealer for blemishes and dark circles
- Brown eyeshadow / brown in different shades
- Lip liner
- Lip gloss
How to make Korean Bridal Makeup?
- Choose a liquid foundation or make-up primer that contains sunscreen with SPF 15. Put some of the liner on your hands. Apply it all over your face with a brush.
- Then, apply your foundation with the help of a wet sponge or foundation that covers your under eye.
- First start applying primer eyeshadow all over your eyelids. Start with the lightest tone.
- Use pencil eyeliner and darken your eyelids with a few strokes. Next, use a blending brush to blend the colors and create a natural look.
- Use brown eyeshadow over this with the help of a brush. Apply a bright shade to complete the look.
- Finally, choose the darkest shade to cover the outer corner of your eyes. Mix gently.
- Now is the time to use eyeliner. Use Kohl or Kajal or a liquid eyeliner for this. Highlight the lower eye with the pencil and using it. Use black eyeliner over this.
- Carefully apply gloss under your lipstick. If you want, you can also apply gloss on your lipstick.
- When all applications are finished, use a dark mascara to highlight your lashes a little more.
- When your make-up is complete, fix it with powder.