Why to use Devit 3 drops, their benefits and harms is an important topic that has been researched for those who take vitamin supplements in this direction. Devit 3 drops, which are used by both babies, children and adults, are also prescribed by some veterinarians for the treatment of animals with joint and bone disorders.
What is Devit 3 Drops?
Devit 3 drops contains cholecalciferol (vitamin D3) as an active ingredient and is sold in 20 ml glass bottles and cardboard boxes. What is Devit 3 drops used for?
For the question ;
- Vitamin D deficiency or deficiency
- As a supportive treatment for bone resorption
- In the treatment of rickets, a bone disease caused by vitamin D deficiency
- In the treatment of bone disease due to mineral deficiency in the bones within the framework of absorption disorder in the digestive tract caused by vitamin D deficiency or insufficiency
- In cases where there is a risk of fracture as a result of bone resorption
- It is possible to answer that it is used in the treatment of diseases related to tumor formation in the hormone glands that are effective in the regulation of calcium metabolism in the body.
Use of Devit 3 drops in adults can be used in two doses of ml in intervals of 3-4 weeks. The exact duration of treatment and the required dose are determined by the physician after patient evaluation.
Use of Devit 3 Drops in Children and Babies
Devit 3 drops for infants and children
The use of can also be used in the treatment of pediatric rickets, especially vitamin D deficiency or insufficiency, just like adults. Devit 3 drops, which are used in 1ml at intervals of 3-4 weeks in infants and children, can play an important role in eliminating related problems. The exact duration of treatment and the required dose are determined by the physician after patient evaluation.