Lowering creatine is important for maintaining kidney health. Creatine elevation indicates deterioration in kidney functions. Swelling in feet and hands, feeling tired, nausea, headache and back pain creatinine height are the symptoms that can be seen.
Creatinine normal values differs between men and women. Creatine values are generally higher in women. According to this;
Normal keratin values in men are between 0.6 and 1.2 mg / dL.
Normal keratin values in women are between 0.5 and 1.1 mg / dL.
Normal keratin values in children are between 0.3 – 0.7 mg / dL.
Normal keratin values in babies are between 0.2 – 1.2 milligrams / deciliter.
Normal keratin values in adolescents are between 0.5 and 1.0 milligrams / deciliter.
Lowering Keratin Levels
To lower the keratin level;
- It is necessary to avoid foods containing high protein.
- Excessive water consumption increases urine output, so fluid consumption is important.
- Avoiding caffeine-containing foods (such as tea, coffee and cola) Creatine-lowering fruits and vegetables.
- It is possible to control keratin levels with regular exercises.
To lower the keratin level Foods that lower creatine
It is necessary to consume from and try methods that can be easily applied at home. The methods that can be applied at home are:
Foods that lower creatine
- Carbonate: Half a spoonful of baking soda should be mixed with a glass of warm water and drunk. Since baking soda contains high amounts of sodium, it should be consumed in small amounts.
- Chamomile tea: 1-2 spoons of chamomile plants are put in a glass of hot water and infused for 10 minutes. It can be consumed 3-4 times a day by adding honey.
- Apple cider vinegar: 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar should be mixed into a glass of water and consumed. Drinking this mixture every day and applying a high-carbonate diet is effective in lowering keratin levels.
- Garlic: Chewing 4-5 cloves of garlic is effective in lowering blood keratin levels.
- Ginger and cinnamon: Ginger and cinnamon consumption has an effect on lowering keratin levels.