Teething symptoms in babies what are? Symptoms such as drooling, cough, fever will occur as well as insomnia, redness on the face and loss of appetite.
Teething symptoms in babies include:
- Babies during teething periods Because the gums are swollen, fever occurs. In this period, it is very dangerous for her baby to have a fever above 38.
- In infants teething periods of increased salivary secretions cause their intestines to move and diarrhea can be seen in babies whose intestines are mobilized.
- Babies’ salivation increases during the teething period.
- Babies constantly need to bite and scratch their gums during their teething period in order to relax their gums more.
- In this period, babies can be irritable and restless as they can be hurt, and they may have sleep problems.
- In this period, babies may have a low appetite.
- A rash may occur due to redness on the chin and face areas of babies.
What Should Be Done To Help Baby Teething?
Your baby teething
Things to do to help the baby during the period are as follows:
- The foods the baby eats should be preferred warm and cold. Hot food consumption should be avoided.
- The baby should be given food that he can chew and scratch his gums by holding with his hand.
- Particular attention should be paid to the baby’s water consumption during this period.
Suggestion for Baby’s Gums to Scratch
Your baby scratching the gums, another method that can be used instead of a tooth scratching tool is celery stalk. Washed celery stalk can be given to the baby after being kept in the freezer to cool for 10 minutes.