What are the benefits of avocados? How to cut, sliced, chopping methods in our article… The most important area where avocado is good is skin health. Although avocado is a fruit specific to South and Central America, it is also grown in our country. Avocados, which are very beneficial for health, can be consumed to get rid of many ailments.
It is often recommended to consume avocado, as it is very high and contains vitamins A, B, C, E and K as well as magnesium, phosphorus and iron. Benefits of avocado to skin has been proven as a result of researches. If you wish Avocado mask for tired skin
You can take a look at our recipe.
- What Are the Benefits of Avocado?
- Is Avocado Good For Cancer?
- Are There Any Harm to Avocado?
- How to Cut an Avocado, How to Sliced?
- Avocado Paste Recipe
What Are the Benefits of Avocado?
Avocado benefits counting, we will list what is good for you and its benefits. By ophthalmologists eye health.
- Has a cholesterol lowering effect.
- It is recommended by diet and nutrition experts for unbalanced diets because it contains plenty of vitamins.
- It is good for eczema since it has moisturizing properties.
- It is good for anemia problem.
- It is rich in vitamins E, A and C.
- Contains antioxidants. (Glutathion)
- It plays an important role in the nutrition of pregnant women. Click for Avacado Benefits for Your Baby!
- It has skin rejuvenating properties.
- It is a good food that prevents vascular occlusion.
- Contains plenty of protein.
- Contains free amino acids such as Asparagine.
- Natural savior from bad toxins.
- Helps slimming.
- It is a blood sugar regulator.
- It regulates blood pressure.
Is Avocado Good For Cancer?
As a result of the studies carried out by experts, it was concluded that avocados are effective in fighting cancer. Avocado benefits include cancer prevention. This fruit especially oral cancer is known for killing bacteria that cause its formation. But apart from that, avocado is one of the one-to-one solutions to prevent breast and prostate cancer.
Are There Any Harm to Avocado?
Avocado is in the category of very beneficial fruits for health. Therefore, it is one of the foods that everyone can safely eat. However, avocados may not be very good for these people, especially if a person has a sensitive body.
Avocado damages may show allergic reactions. However, this will not be seen in people who are not allergic to avocados. In addition, people with illnesses such as flu and asthma should be careful while consuming avocados. It is also useful for those with cholesterol problems to consult a doctor before eating avocados.
How to Cut an Avocado, How to Sliced?
We will explain how to cut avocado with pictures.
Cut the avocado in half with a chef’s knife. Then you can take the seed contained in it with the help of a spoon. Cut your core horizontally for easy removal.
Remove the membrane under the core as well. Then you can slice it with a sharp knife and enjoy it. If you wish, you can take a look at the recipe for pasta salad with avocado and Pesto sauce.
Avocado Paste Recipe
How to eat avocados? questions are coming and we will give you a practical breakfast paste recipe.
2 ripe avocados, lemon, 3 cloves of garlic and salt. You can peel your avocados as we explained above. Then mash thoroughly with the help of a knife or fork. Then crush 3 cloves of garlic in a mortar and mix with the avocado. Finally, squeeze 1 lemon juice. Do not forget to add salt, you can also throw walnuts. Bon Appetit 🙂