<br /> What are the benefits of carrots for skin? How to make a moisturizing carrot mask? Known benefits of carrots to skin some of them ...
What are the benefits of carrots for skin? How to make a moisturizing carrot mask? Known benefits of carrots to skin some of them are:
Sincecontains vitamin C and antioxidants, of the skin makes it shine and look healthier. It has been observed that the skin becomes brighter, especially when mixed with grated carrot and honey and applied to the face.
- Carrot juice is perfect for getting rid of skin blemishes and removing scars. It can also be applied to the skin by making it a paste.
- Collagen is a type of protein that helps the skin maintain its elasticity, and vitamin C enables the production of this collagen. Therefore, since carrots are rich in vitamin C, they play an important role in delaying skin aging. At the same time, it is effective in reducing and preventing wrinkles on the skin as it contains vitamin A.
- Since it contains beta-carotene, it has a protective effect against the harmful rays emitted by the sun. It is effective in eliminating sunburn as well as increasing the immunity of the skin against the sun. It is very useful, especially in the summer.
- Since it contains plenty of potassium, it plays a role in maintaining the moisture balance of the skin of dry skin.
- It has an effect on skin problems caused by acne, acne, rash, dermatitis and vitamin A.
- Carrot has a healing effect for wounds, cuts and inflamed areas.
Hydrating Carrot Mask
2 teaspoons of grated carrots should be made into a paste. Then add 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of milk cream, a few drops of olive oil to the carrot in the form of a paste and mix. This mixture should be applied to the previously cleaned face. The mixture, which is kept on the face for 10 to 15 minutes, should be thoroughly washed with cold water.
Soothing Carrot Face Spray
It is a soothing spray that should be applied to the skin of people who have been particularly exposed to sunlight or have been affected by dust. First, fresh carrot should be juiced. Approximately 2 times as much rose water should be added to this water. This mixture should be placed in a spray bottle and sprayed on the face when needed. It is a spray that can be used by people who are overwhelmed by heat, who want to reduce the rate of tanning and who want to reduce sunburn.