Chestnut benefits the skin the basic ones are:
Sinceis a food with a high rate of water, it has the feature of keeping the body cool when consumed. Therefore, usually on summer days; It is consumed with the aim of increasing resistance to heat and providing moisture balance of the skin. Especially water chestnut is perfect for thirst.
- On the skin When any swelling occurs and when the normal chestnut or water chestnut puree is applied to this swelling, the swelling subsides.
- Since it is a food rich in calcium, phosphorus and potassium, it has important effects on dental health and strengthening teeth.
- From horse chestnut there is a substance called aescin in the extract obtained and this essence is good for arthritis.
- It can be used for the treatment of jaundice and similar infections.
- It is a food with detox effect. It helps to remove toxins from the body.
- It plays a role in making the skin look healthier, brighter and natural.
- When the chestnut is boiled and its water is removed; This water has a positive effect on areas that are swollen from measles.
- When applied to the hair as a mask, it has the feature of making the hair look thicker and brighter. In addition, it provides a healthier scalp by cleansing the scalp from toxins.
Chestnut Mask Moisturizing Skin
3 chestnuts are added to 1 coffee pot and boiled. After the chestnuts are softened, turn off the oven and leave the chestnuts to cool. After the cooling phase takes place, the chestnuts are peeled and mashed. 1 teaspoon of milk, 1 tablespoon of almond oil and 1 tablespoon of honey are added to this puree. This mixture is mixed until it acquires a smooth appearance. After applying it to the face, it is waited for 15 minutes. It is then rinsed. It is a mask that can be made once a week.
Chestnut Mask For A Smooth Skin
Put 2 chestnuts in 1 coffee pot and boil them. After 2 chestnuts have cooled, peel them off and add 1 tablespoon of yogurt and 1 teaspoon of milk. At the same time, 2-3 drops of olive oil is added. After this mixture is applied to the face as a mask, it is left for 20 minutes. It is a mask that can be applied once or twice a week.