Benefits of lavender oil to hair, especially for people with hair problems. Lavender oils, which can be used in different areas and in different ways, are frequently preferred by people who have problems with their hair.
- What Are The Benefits Of Lavender Oil For Hair?
- Does Lavender Oil Remove Hair? Does it make hair denser?
- Does Lavender Oil Reproduce Hair?
- Hair Treatment Recipe with Lavender Oil
- How to Apply Lavender Oil to Hair?
- Will Lavender Oil Prevent Lice?
- Use of Lavender Oil in Odor Treatment
What Are The Benefits Of Lavender Oil For Hair?
Lavender oil, which can be used in many places, is one of the most frequently used products, especially for people who are in trouble with their hair. According to this benefits of lavender oil for hair can be listed as follows;
- Prevents common hair loss in both men and women,
- Used in the treatment of ringworm,
- It has an anti-lice effect. However, if the product is to be used for children, it is useful to consult a doctor. This is because lavender oil affects hormone balance in boys.
- It eliminates dandruff occurring in the hair.
- Hair growth speeds up.
- Benefits of lavender oil occurs particularly in aromatherapy treatment. In addition, lavender oil has positive effects on the skin and hair in a variety of ways.
Does Lavender Oil Remove Hair? Does it make hair denser?
Lavender oil can be used to increase hair growth. It is medically known that lavender oil is effective in tightening hair.
Does Lavender Oil Reproduce Hair?
Lavender oil enhances hair. In a scientific study conducted in 2016, it was seen that hair growth increased when lavender oil was applied to mice. This study is thought to be a hope even for baldness.
Lavender oil has antimicrobial properties. Since lavender oil contains sharp compounds, it has an inhibitory effect on the growth of bacteria and fungi. Thus, it can be good for scalp itching, dandruff or even infections.
It can prevent skin inflammation. The use of lavender oil as essential oil is beneficial in preventing scalp inflammation and drying.
Hair Treatment Recipe with Lavender Oil
Hair treatment is done with lavender oil. Mixing lavender oil with a carrier oil leads to more effective results. Lavender oil is mixed with coconut oil in one to one ratio.
It is applied to clean hair, waited for 5-10 minutes and rinsed. When this application is done every other day, hair becomes thicker.
How to Apply Lavender Oil to Hair?
When applying lavender oil to hair It is possible to pay attention to a few steps and to make it more effective with several different products to be included. Can be used for hair the most ideal lavender oil mask is made as follows;
- 3 drops of lavender oil,
- 2 drops of cedarwood oil,
- 3 drops of rosemary oil,
- Half a tablespoon of jojoba oil,
- 2 drops of thyme oil,
It is mixed in a bowl. The prepared mixture is tried on a small part of the hair against allergic reaction and then, if no problem occurs, it is applied to the entire hair by massaging the hair follicles. Wrapped in a towel, leave it to sit for 10 minutes and wash it well. You can do this 4 days a week.
Will Lavender Oil Prevent Lice?
Lavender oil head lice
It is also effective on . In a study conducted in 2011 lavender oil head lice found useful for prevention. Lavender oil has been shown to have a killing effect on head lice, especially when used in combination with tea tree oil.
Even so lavender oil head lice alone may not be sufficient in its treatment. For this, get help from your doctor.
Use of Lavender Oil in Odor Treatment
Lavender oil is an essential oil that is widely used in aromatherapy. Health benefits of lavender oil include:
- Provides regular sleep.
- Reduces stress.
- Provides psychological relief.
- Has a pain relieving effect
- It is effective on migraine.