In this article, you benefits of milk to skin and milk mask we will give the recipe. . Milk gives light and care to the skin. Let’s come to the benefits of milk to the skin …
The main benefits of milk for the skin are:
- To the skin gives color and strength. Not particularly boiled, raw milk should be used for the skin. When it is mixed with lemon juice or rose water and applied to the skin, it makes the skin more vivid.
- Since it nourishes the lower layers of the skin, it enables the skin to be moisturized from the inside. It is especially beneficial for skin dryness in winter. When a skin mask is made by mixing flour with raw milk, the skin regains its moisture balance.
- Raw milk has properties such as cleaning excess oil, sebum, dirt and blackheads in the pores of the skin. When applied to the skin by mixing with lemon juice, the blocked pores on the skin are opened.
- Raw milk is good for the burning sensation and at the same time, it is good for the scars caused by burning on the skin.
- Raw milk equalizes the color tone of the skin. It prevents the skin from secreting tyrosine, preventing the melanin affected by tyrosine from darkening the skin.
- Your skin moisture balance provides and removes excess oil from the skin, so it cleanses the skin from acne. It is especially good for the face when mixed with clay and applied as a mask.
- It has features such as preventing wrinkles on the skin, smoothing lines on the skin, removing sun spots. When a mask is made with mashed banana, it is more effective against wrinkles.
- Gives a radiance to the skin.
- Brightens the skin.
- It has a sun-protecting effect on the skin. Especially when mixed with curd and applied to the face 30 minutes before going out to the sun; It has a sunscreen effect for a period of 4 hours.
Acne Removal Milk Mask by Suna Dumankaya
1 dessert spoon milk, 1 teaspoon mineral water and 3 drops of lemon juice are mixed. Tiny pieces of bread are dipped into this mixture and these pieces of bread are placed on the skin to keep them on the pimples for 25 minutes. The skin is then cleansed. It is an application that should be applied for 5 days.
Milk Mask for Skin Cleansing
Mix 1 tablespoon of milk, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 grated medium-sized potato and the required amount of oat flour and rub into the skin. It is kept for 25 minutes and then the skin is cleaned.