What are the benefits of rice water to hair? Rice water how to apply to hair? Rice water how to make the recipe with you …
Benefits of rice water to hair are:
- Hair loss decreases.
- Since it contains vitamins B, C and E for hair growth helps.
- It increases the volume of the hair because it contains amino acids that cause the hair to appear more parked.
- It has a feature that provides hair care due to the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants it contains.
- According to the information obtained by experts as a result of their research; Since it contains a carbohydrate called inositol, it provides the repair of damaged hair.
- It is a natural method without side effects.
- It has the protein needed by the split ends of hair.
- Increases the elasticity of the hair.
- Makes the hair a more silky structure.
How Is Rice Water Used For Hair?
The steps people should apply when using hair are as follows:
- First of all, the person should clean their hair by washing it with a shampoo.
- Rice water should be poured onto the hair that has been rinsed with water.
- Rice water pouring on hair; It should be thoroughly processed by massaging the scalp and hair.
- After this process is completed, the rice water should be kept in the hair for 20 minutes.
- After the waiting period is over, the person should rinse their hair with lukewarm water.
How to Make Rice Water?
The methods of making rice water are as follows:
- First, half a glass of uncooked rice should be washed. This rice should be mixed into 2-3 glasses of water. It should be waited for a period of 30 minutes. Let the rice drain the water. After the waiting period, rice water and rice should be separated.
- 1 glass of rice should be washed and after washing it should be mixed with 3 glasses of water and left to boil. After it is cooked thoroughly, the rice water should be drained. After the water has cooled, it should be kept in the fridge for 7 days in an airtight container.