What are the benefits of tomatoes for skin? Famous beauty experts tomato mask we will give the recipes. From Suna Dumankaya face whitening mask Tomato mask from Pervin Bulgak for skin blemishes in our article …
The most basic benefits of tomatoes for the skin are:
- Your skin has the vitamins and minerals it needs nutrient, it contributes to the skin looking healthier and brighter.
- It is a food that balances the oil content of the skin. The skin of people with dry skin dampening. Gives a smooth appearance to the skin.
- Protects the skin against ultraviolet rays. It also helps to pass the skin spots caused by sunlight.
- It is a food containing antioxidants. It provides renewal as well as revitalization of the skin.
- It is a food containing salicylic acid that provides drying of acne.
- It also tightens the skin as it has the feature of reducing the pores on the skin.
- It is a food that lightens the skin and whitens the skin.
- It is a food that cleans dead cells. Since it contains vitamins A, C and K, it allows the skin to get rid of the dull and pale air.
- It is a food that makes the skin look young and beautiful.
Face Whitening Mask with Beautician Suna Dumankaya
Washed out tomatoes is whipped with a mixer. The tomato pulp obtained as a result of this process is mixed with flour to obtain a dough consistency. This mixture is then applied to the face and left on the face for 5 minutes. It is a mask that can be made 7 days a week. It is a natural mask that helps to get rid of freckles and scars, as well as whitening the skin and can be applied at home.
Mask Recipe for Eliminating Skin Blemishes from Beauty Expert Pervin Bulgak
Quarter tomato is grated and 2 dessert spoons of rice flour is added. This mixture is mixed until it obtains a solid consistency. Afterwards, it is applied everywhere except the stained areas on the face and around the eyes and waited for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, the skin is cleared. It is a mask that should be done in the evening. It can be applied once a week.
Dr. Tomato Mask Recipe by Şerafettin Saraçoğlu to Eliminate Under Eye Bruises and Puffiness
1 medium sized tomato is crushed and passed through a blender. Half a teaspoon of lemon juice and half a teaspoon of turmeric powder are added to this. In addition, 1-2 teaspoons of whole wheat flour is added and this mixture is rubbed around the eyes. It is kept for 15-20 minutes. The face is then cleansed. It is a mask that can be made 3-4 times a week.