<br /> Benefits of the yarrow plant manifests itself particularly in inflamed wounds. The herb is used for problems with the digestive ...
Benefits of the yarrow plant manifests itself particularly in inflamed wounds. The herb is used for problems with the digestive system, inflamed skin wounds and excessive acne. In these areas, this herb helps alternative medicine.
Benefits of Yarrow to User
The benefits of can be listed as follows:
- Increased body resistance. It increases the resistance to prevent the person from getting sick. It strengthens the immune system.
- It regulates the digestive system. It is very good for indigestion problem.
- It gives shine and cleansing to the skin. benefits of yarrow to skin. Those who use this herb have witnessed a reduction in acne and cleansing the skin.
- It has a menstrual remover function. It makes the necessary pressure for menstruation and reduces the pain. However, with this feature yarrow pregnancy is not a plant suitable for use in the period.
- It strengthens the immune system of the person in the common cold. It is a good expectorant.
- The plant, which is known to be good for the stomach, regulates stomach acid when its tea is drunk by brewing.
How to Use Yarrow?
Yarrow is used as a brew in water. 1 glass of water is boiled. Add 1 teaspoon of yarrow to the water. It is expected to brew for 10 minutes. It is filtered and thus drunk. It should not be boiled by adding cold yarrow to it before. Attention should be paid to this detail so that the active ingredients do not die, and at the same time, the plant should not be boiled after being thrown into water. This prepared tea should be drunk fresh. Keeping tea is harmful for metabolism.