Causes of menstrual delay what are? Do birth control pills cause menstrual delay? Period delay How many days does it take? For women entering early menopause …
What are the Causes of Menstrual Delay?
Causes of menstrual delay are:
- Since the situations experienced by the person during the stress period affect the hypothalamus region of the brain and this region also menstrual period
Sinceis the regulatory region; Menstrual irregularity occurs in people who experience stress.
- If the person is under 10% of the normal weight for himself, this affects the way his body works and also has a negative effect on the ovulation period. Therefore, people with low body weight ae may occur.
- Menstrual delay may occur in these people as a result of excess weight causing hormonal changes.
- Menstrual irregularity may occur as a result of the cysts on the ovaries that produce more male hormones, that is, the person experiences polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Since birth control pills contain estrogen and progesterone hormones, it may cause menstrual irregularity.
- Having any chronic disease may cause menstrual irregularity.
- Menstrual irregularity begins to appear first in women who enter early menopause.
- People with thyroid problems may have menstrual irregularities.
How Many Days Will Menstrual Delay Happen?
In a healthy person a normal menstrual cycle; It takes between 21 and 35 days and it can vary from person to person. After this period, it means that people who have menstruation have a menstrual delay. If a woman has a period delay 2-3 times a year, it can be considered normal. However, if the menstrual delay is experienced more, the person should get help in this regard.
What Are Other Causes Of Menstrual Delay?
Other causes of delayed periods include:
- Women who are sexually active do not have a period if they become pregnant.
- In some diseases that may be caused by doctors, menstrual blood may not be able to come out of the body as a result of obstruction of the cervix.