Causes of menstrual delay what are? Do birth control pills cause menstrual delay? Period delay How many days does it take? For women entering early menopause …
What are the Causes of Menstrual Delay?
Causes of menstrual delay are:
- Since the situations experienced by the person during the stress period affect the hypothalamus region of the brain and this region also menstrual period
Sinceis the regulatory region; Menstrual irregularity occurs in people who experience stress.
- If the person is under 10% of the normal weight for himself, this affects the way his body works and also has a negative effect on the ovulation period. Therefore, people with low body weight ae may occur.
- Menstrual delay may occur in these people as a result of excess weight causing hormonal changes.
- Menstrual irregularity may occur as a result of the cysts on the ovaries that produce more male hormones, that is, the person experiences polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Since birth control pills contain estrogen and progesterone hormones, it may cause menstrual irregularity.
- Having any chronic illness may cause menstrual irregularity.
- Menstrual irregularity begins to appear first in women who enter early menopause.
- People with thyroid problems may have menstrual irregularities.
How Many Days Will Menstrual Delay Happen?
In a healthy person a normal menstrual cycle; It takes between 21 and 35 days and it can vary from person to person. After this period, it means that people who have menstruation have a menstrual delay. It can be considered normal if a woman experiences a period delay 2-3 times a year. However, if the menstrual delay is experienced more, the person should get help in this regard.
What Are Other Causes Of Menstrual Delay?
Other causes of delayed periods include:
- Women who are sexually active do not have a period if they become pregnant.
- In some diseases that may be caused by doctors, menstrual blood may not be able to come out of the body as a result of obstruction of the cervix.