<br /> Understanding of lung cancer
For , the first findings that occur due to cancer should be determined and followed up. Lung cancer ...
Understanding of lung cancer
For , the first findings that occur due to cancer should be determined and followed up. Lung cancer, which causes the death of 1.3 million people in the world, is caused by the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the lungs. Lung cancer at the beginning of the reasons; smoking, asbestos, air pollution and genetic conditions. Noticed with early diagnosis lung cancer symptoms increases the likelihood that the disease will respond positively to treatment.
First Symptoms of Lung Cancer
Lung cancer findings
Awareness of is considered very important in terms of early diagnosis of the disease and a positive response to treatment. Symptoms and treatment of lung cancer varies according to the stage of the disease. In general terms, the first symptoms of lung cancer can be listed as follows:
- Formation of shortness of breath
- Blood coming with sputum
- Changes occur in the structure of chronic cough, changing the cough to another
- Pain in the chest
- Excessive attenuation
- Loss of appetite
- Hoarseness in the voice
- The formation of clubbing on the fingertips
- Difficulty swallowing
How Is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Diagnosing lung cancer
Some tests are performed by the specialist doctor for . Lung cancer is diagnosed as a result of the test and evaluation of the conditions that occur during the process. The stages used for diagnosis can be listed as follows:
- Lung Film Taking: Computed tomography, bronchoscopy or needle biopsy
- Treatment Process and Its Successful Success: Histology and stage, performance status of the patient
- Treatment Methods: Surgical intervention, radiotherapy and chemotherapy