What are the foods that cause gas in babies? How does gas pain go?
Foods that cause gas to the baby in breast milk examples are:
- Legumes: Legumes such as beans and lentils containing sugar named raffinose gas shortage causes it to live.
- Broccoli and Cauliflower: They cause gas problems because they are sulfur compounds and cannot be digested in the large intestine where the main gas originates.
- Cabbage Types: They cause gas shortage since they are sulfur components.
- Coffee and Chocolate: Foods containing caffeine are heavy for the baby. They affect situations such as sleep patterns and excretory system. Naturally, they cause gas shortage.
- Hot and Spicy Dishes: Because they increase the acid level in the stomach, they cause gas and bloating.
- Milk and Dairy Products: Protein found in cow’s milk digest gas problems occur because they will have difficulties.
What Should Mothers and Fathers Do When Their Babies Have Gas Problems?
Here are some things that can be done when has a gas problem:
- First of all, eating foods that cause gas should be avoided.
- Some foods cow milk
This may be causing gas to the baby, as it can be based on. If the problem is caused by formula, the formula should be changed.
- If the baby’s pacifier is too small or has a very large hole, a situation such as the baby swallowing air may occur. Therefore, the pacifier should be changed.
How Many Months Do Babies Have Gas Problems?
Gas problems continue to be seen in babies until they are 3-4 months old. Then this problem goes away.