<br /> Making an old-fashioned pregnancy test
There are many methods for that are very simple and easy to implement. Urine made on an ...
Making an old-fashioned pregnancy test
There are many methods for that are very simple and easy to implement. Urine made on an empty stomach should be used in the morning to perform pregnancy tests that can be easily done with simple materials available at home. The HCG level, which is effective in determining pregnancy, is high in the first urine in the morning hours. Types of home pregnancy tests, which have been used since the past and known as crone test;
- Pregnancy tests with sugar
- Pregnancy tests with baking soda ( Pregnancy test with baking soda results are 70% correct).
- Pregnancy tests with soap
- Pregnancy tests with salt
- Pregnancy tests with vinegar
- It is listed as pregnancy tests with toothpaste.
Homemade old-fashioned pregnancy test results would not be 100% accurate. However, it can help people gain ideas. After the old-fashioned tests that are done at home and are positive, it is necessary to go to the doctor’s control to make sure that the result is correct.
Pregnancy Tests With Sugar
Sugar pregnancy test
The method is one of the easiest and most effective home pregnancy tests. While applying the test used in very early periods;
- It should be applied with the first urine to be made immediately after getting up in the morning.
- Add 1 tablespoon of urine into a tablespoon of sugar.
- If the sugar in the mixture dissolves after waiting for 1-2 minutes, the result is negative.
- If the sugar in the mixture is not dissolved after waiting for 1-2 minutes, the result is positive.
Natural Pregnancy Test Method Performed By Boiling Urine
Midwifery test application with urine boiling, which is among the old-fashioned pregnancy methods, can be performed easily without using any materials. It should be done at the earliest 8-10 days to get more accurate results in the pregnancy test in urine. Pregnancy test by boiling urine
To make urine must first be boiled in an unused container. If foaming occurs in the urine during boiling, the pregnancy test is positive, if there is no foaming in the boiling urine, the pregnancy test is negative.