Understanding the presence of breast cancer
On behalf of , the findings that occur in people should be determined and followed up in a certain period of time under the doctor’s control. Breast cancer, which was seen in every 12-14 women about 30 years ago, is a type of disease that threatens the life of 1 out of every 8 women today. Caused by malignant cells in the milk ducts in the breast tissue stages of breast cancer. Changes are also observed in the response to the treatment process according to these stages. Early diagnosis in breast cancer is life-saving.
Breast Cancer Symptoms
Breast cancer findings
As a result of the detection of in the person, a follow-up process is carried out under the control of an expert. When the presence of the disease is diagnosed by the doctor, breast cancer treatment process, measures are taken against the disease. Symptoms of breast cancer can be listed as follows:
Breast Cancer Symptoms;
- Painless, firm masses on the breast
- Noticeable change in breast size
- In the breast skin; Redness, depression, bruising, wound, vein enlargement, tiny swelling and orange peel appearance
- Collapse, wound, bloody or bloodless discharge, enlargement, flattening or cracks in the nipple
- Under the seat; masses that can be seen and felt by hand
Conditions Increasing the Risk of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer formation
The situations that pose a risk to are listed as follows:
- Having a family history of breast cancer,
- Advancing age,
- To have white skin,
- Having radiotherapy before the age of 15,
- Adverse living conditions,
- Women over the age of 55 have a higher risk of developing breast cancer.
Does breast cancer only affect older women?
While it is true that the risk of breast cancer increases with age, breast cancer can occur at any age. One in 231 women from birth to age 39 will develop breast cancer (risk <= / 0.5%); Between the ages of 40-59, this probability is 1 in 25 (4% risk); Between the ages of 60-79, it is 1 in 15 (about 7%). Assuming that you will live to the age of ninety, the chance of getting breast cancer in your lifetime is 1 in 7. This is 14% of your overall lifetime risk. Means 3. ( Does breast cancer only affect older women?)