<br /> Cervical cancer What are the symptoms of the cervix? What should be done to be protected? What are the main symptoms of uterine ...
Cervical cancer What are the symptoms of the cervix? What should be done to be protected? What are the main symptoms of uterine cancer…?
What Are The Symptoms Of Cervical Cancer?
Symptoms of cervical cancer are:
- Abnormal bleeding in the vagina of the person after sexual intercourse
- Irregular menstrual periods of the person
- Person experiencing pain during sexual intercourse
- Pain in the back and leg area, especially in the area of the genitals
- Loss of appetite and consequently weight loss
- Feeling tired
- Vaginal discomfort and odorous discharge
- Swelling in only one leg
- Feeling pain when urinating
What Are The Risk Factors For Cervical Cancer?
Risk factors for include:
- HPV infection is a condition that increases the likelihood of developing cervical cancer.
- Having had the first sexual experience before the age of 16, ie at a very early age, cervix cancer risk.
- Having more than one sexual partner increases the risk of cervical cancer.
- Excessive cigarette consumption increases the risk of cervical cancer.
- The unhealthy eating habits of the person increases the risk of cervical cancer.
- A person’s regular use of birth control pills for more than 5 years increases the risk of cervical cancer.
What Should Be Done to Prevent Cervical Cancer?
Some of the things that can be done to prevent cervical cancer are:
To have vaccines developed against cancer-causing types of
- To be educated about preferences for safe sexual intercourse
- Paying attention to the diet
Early Symptoms of Uterine Cancer Click!
You may have breast cancer attention! Click!