Symptoms that indicate diabetes
The most important of all is the feeling of constant weakness and tiredness. And also diabetes symptoms
When it comes to , the first thing that comes to mind is eating too much, urinating and feeling dry in the mouth. also excessive drinking of water is also a common symptom in diabetics. In addition to these symptoms, other things that may indicate diabetes are:
- Unintentional weight loss,
- Dryness of the skin and itching,
- Late healing of skin wounds,
- Blurred vision,
- Tingling in the feet.
- What are the Types of Diabetes?
- What are the Symptoms of Diabetes, How to Understand?
- Type 1 Diabetes Symptoms
- Type 2 Diabetes Symptoms
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Diabetes
What are the Types of Diabetes?
There are different types of diabetes. These are type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Type 1 diabetes is also called insulin dependent diabetes and usually occurs in childhood. Insufficient insulin production causes this disorder. Type 2 diabetes, on the other hand, is a disease that occurs as a result of the body’s desensitization to insulin hormone. Other types of diabetes are:
- Latent Autiommune Diabetes in Adults,
- Maturity Onset Diabetes,
- Gestational diabetes.
What are the Symptoms of Diabetes, How to Understand?
For , findings emerging due to the disease should be determined. Diabetes occurs as a result of the inability to produce insulin, which enables the absorption of glucose needed by the body, or the inability of the body to use the produced insulin.
The diabetic patient’s blood sugar is constantly high because he has taken the food he ate and cannot use the glucose that has passed into his blood. In the hospital or with machines diabetes test results, if hunger and satiety are high in sugar, the person is considered to have diabetes.
Type 1 Diabetes Symptoms
Type 1 diabetes findings
After is seen in the person, the person should immediately undergo a medical examination. Type 1 diabetes symptoms are listed as follows:
- Dry mouth,
- Permanent feeling of thirst,
- Needing to urinate frequently,
- Don’t get hungry all the time,
- Losing weight even though dieting,
- Blurred vision,
- Occurring in hands and feet; The experience of numbness, numbness and tingling gives the signs that the person has Type 1 diabetes.
Type 2 Diabetes Symptoms
Signs of type 2 diabetes
If is detected in individuals, the person should consult a specialist. Symptoms of type 2 diabetes can be listed as follows:
- Frequent urination,
- Difficult healing of skin wounds,
- Dry mouth and desire to drink water continuously,
- A rather dry and itchy skin structure,
- The constant feeling of hunger indicates that the person has Type 2 diabetes.
Diagnosis and Treatment of Diabetes
How to understand diabetes
The answer to the question is blood tests. The blood sugar level is checked with the blood taken from the patient on an empty stomach. People with more than 126 mg / Dl are also diagnosed with diabetes. Treatment of diabetes also varies according to the type of diabetes. Nutrition should be regulated in addition to insulin therapy for type 1 diabetes. Medications are generally used for type 2 diabetes.
But how does diabetes pass?
The most important answer to the question is nutrition. Applying the necessary diet and losing excess weight, if any, is one of the most important issues to get rid of diabetes. All treatment methods and diet should also be adjusted according to the doctor’s advice. What is our previous topic Hidden Diabetes Symptoms? You should have a look.