Gallstones what are the symptoms? How is the operation done? If not treated, what diseases will it cause?
Some known symptoms of gallstones include:
- a person who has consumed foods feeling bloated as a result of the inability to digest the fat in these foods
- Person having blood pain
- The color of the person’s urine turns red or brown
- The occurrence of jaundice in the person
- Person’s nausea and vomiting
- Person’s fever rising
- Feeling pain in the person’s back
Will Gallstones Prepare The Ground For Some Diseases?
Gall bladder stone can cause many serious illnesses. In addition to diseases such as obstructive jaundice, inflammation of the bile ducts, inflammation of the pancreas; It can also cause a disease that can lead to cancer. In the gall bladder, a complication occurs when a large stone pierces the bladder wall and passes into the intestine area and there is a mechanical obstruction in the small intestine. If this complication is experienced regularly; The inner lining of the gallbladder becomes irritated and a chronic inflammation occurs. Therefore, this situation may turn into cancer in the future.
How Is The Surgery For Gallstones?
Gall bladder surgery
Things to know about are as follows:
- It is an operation that is performed by opening 3-4 small holes and does not require cutting of the abdominal wall.
- It is an operation in which the patient only needs to be hospitalized for 1 night.
- The patient can start feeding within 3 hours after surgery.
- The person can return to his daily life very soon after the operation.