Middle ear inflammation may cause ear congestion and hearing loss. Symptoms of otitis media is the occurrence of pain in the ear at the very beginning. Other symptoms and treatment are in our article …
Known symptoms of otitis media are:
- In the ear pain occurs.
- Especially in young children, discomfort occurs due to pain.
- Difficulty and pain occurs when chewing or sucking something.
- People with otitis media develop anorexia.
- They spend sleepless days as they have trouble sleeping.
- In the middle ear In case of excessive pressure and perforation of the eardrum, inflammation or bloody discharge in the outer ear may occur.
- Fever may occur.
- Nausea and vomiting may occur.
- You may experience dizziness.
- Hearing loss may occur.
What Are The Factors Determining The Treatment Of Middle Ear Inflammation?
Middle ear inflammation
Factors that determine how to treat are:
- The severity of the existing infection and the type of infection
- If the person has had a condition such as otitis media, how often this situation is
- How long the infection has been in the person’s otitis media problem
- What is the age of the person with middle ear infection problem
- Whether or not the person has experienced hearing loss within the symptoms of otitis media
What To Do To Prevent Middle Ear Inflammation
Some of the things to do to prevent middle ear inflammation are:
- To give breast milk to babies regularly for at least the first 6 months
- Avoiding being in crowded environments
- Avoiding exposure to cigarette smoke