The way to understand cervical hernia is the pain that starts from one shoulder and spreads to the arm. Symptoms of neck hernia is a disease affecting the vertebral marrow and nerves. Although it usually occurs in middle ages, it can also occur at an early age due to some factors. Symptoms of neck hernia may vary depending on the condition of the hernia.
Neck Hernia Symptoms General
for example severe neck hernia symptom
As , difficulties in holding and dropping objects can be shown. Apart from this, the general symptoms of neck hernia are:
- Loss of power in the arm,
- Numbness spreading from arm to fingers,
- Muscle spasms,
- Ringing in the ears.
Factors Increasing the Risk of Neck Hernia
Causes of neck hernia
Many different things can be shown between . However, especially if neck hernia is seen at an early age, the main reason for this is the deformation in the neck. This deformation can also occur as a result of a traffic accident, trauma or injury. Apart from these, performing some professions may also cause neck hernia. Other factors that increase the risk of cervical hernia are:
- Using a computer for a long time,
- Posture disorder,
- Psychological disorders, stress,
- Incorrect longitudinal movement.
What Exercises Should Be Done For Neck Hernia?
Treatment of neck hernia
Different methods are used for . A person diagnosed with a cervical disc hernia is usually offered first physical therapy. In addition to physical therapy, many cervical disc hernias can be treated with medication and rest. However, although there is no improvement despite these treatments, surgery is a must. Exercise is also of great importance in the treatment of cervical disc hernia. Neck hernia exercises
The most recommended is to bend the neck to the right and left. However, making a wrong move can cause much more serious problems. Therefore, people with cervical disc hernia should consult a specialist before exercising.
How To Exercise For Neck Hernia?
- First of all, turn our head carefully to the right and wait for 4 seconds. Then turn our head slowly to the left and wait for 4 seconds. Repeat these dizziness exercises 10 times.
- In the other exercise, we should wait 4 seconds with our head touching the front chest (chin-chest). Repeat this insult 6 times. Then slowly tilt our head back and relax. Be careful while doing this movement, do not try to force your chin to the chest. !
- Our last neck hernia exercise is to tilt our head towards the right shoulder. and applying the same movement on the left side while doing this movement, wait 4 seconds on both sides. Do 10 repetitions mutually.
Note: While doing these neck exercises without forcing
Take care to do .
Useful Issues Regarding Hernia;