What is ? What are the symptoms of urinary tract infection? Urinary infection treatment how? If you have frequent urination, pain while urinating …
Urinary Tract Infection Symptoms
Symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- The person often urinate feels the need to exit.
- After urinating, the person feels that he cannot do it completely.
- The person wants to urinate again, although it has been a very short time since urination.
- The person feels a painful burning sensation while urinating.
- Feels like swelling, pressure and discomfort in the lower part of the abdomen.
- Pain increases in the lumbar region.
- Pain occurs in the pelvic area.
- The person’s urine may be bloody.
- There may be an intense odor in the person’s urine.
- The person may have a fever.
- The person may experience nausea and vomiting.
- The person may feel pain in the lower back of the ribs.
- A weakening of the person’s immune system may occur and, consequently, diabetes and kidney failure occur.
- People who are over 65 years old or who are pregnant should see a doctor when these symptoms appear.
urinary tract infection
What is the Treatment for Urinary Tract Infection?
Urinary tract infection
Things to know for treatment include:
- Uncomplicated urinary tract infections
When a doctor is consulted for treatment, the doctor prescribes antibiotics.
- People with urinary tract infections should use antibiotics to get rid of the infection within a few days.
- Pregnant women, diabetics and children; While treating for urinary tract infections, treatments are used except antibiotic treatment.
Why Does Urinary Tract Infection Occur?
Urinary tract infection is a disease caused by bacteria. It is mainly caused by intestinal bacteria that reproduce from the person’s own stool.
Issues Related to Urinary Infection;