What are the symptoms of vitamin B deficiency? How is it understood? What foods contain vitamin B12?
Symptoms of vitamin B deficiency as follows:
- If the person has vitamin B1 deficiency; Conditions such as beriberi, nervous and digestive system disorders, mental confusion, skin disorders, weakness and anorexia occur.
- in vitamin B2 deficiency; Anemia, visual impairment, skin discomfort, and mouth sores are observed.
- In case of vitamin B3 deficiency; Symptoms such as depression, circulatory disorder, mouth sores, headache are observed.
- in vitamin B5 deficiency; Abdominal pain, diarrhea, muscle weakness are seen.
- in vitamin B6 deficiency; Conditions such as cracks in the tongue and skin, anemia, kidney stone formation are observed.
- in vitamin B7 deficiency; Hair loss, broken hair and nails, loss of appetite are seen.
- in vitamin B9 deficiency; Heart palpitations, growth and development retardation, anemia and diarrhea are observed.
In vitamindeficiency; Conditions such as fatigue, forgetfulness, carelessness, weakness of the immune system are observed.
What Are Foods Containing B12?
Some of the foods containing are:
- Chicken, goose and duck eggs
- Beef, lamb and sheep liver
- Shellfish such as oysters, mussels, crabs and lobsters
- Fish such as mackerel, salmon, tuna and bluefish
How to Fix B12 Deficiency?
The amount of B12 in the body can be increased by consuming .