B12 deficiency what causes? Causes of vitamin B12 deficiency and foods with vitamin B12 we have listed for you. B12 deficiency is one of the main causes of fatigue that does not go away with rest.
What Are the Symptoms of Vitamin B12 Deficiency?
Known symptoms of B12 deficiency are:
- There may be a feeling of numbness in the hands, feet and legs of the person.
- Chills may occur in the hands and feet of the person because it causes the condition of not having enough red blood cells to carry oxygen.
- May cause depression.
- Memory problems may occur.
- There may be a loss of strength in the person’s muscles.
- Loss of papillae, that is, small protrusions in the tongue may occur.
- Vegan or vegetarian diets to B12 deficiency.
- Sudden acceleration of the heartbeat may occur.
- Various wounds in the mouth are among the symptoms of vitamin B12 deficiency.
What Causes B12 Deficiency?
Some known causes of deficiency include:
- If the person has celiac disease Vitamin B12 is poorly absorbed and used.
- An increase in harmful intestinal organisms is one of the causes of B12 deficiency.
- The use of drugs that may cause problems in the absorption of vitamin B12 is among the causes of B12 deficiency.
- Excessive consumption of alcohol is one of the reasons for vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Congenital disorders is one of the causes of vitamin B12 deficiency.
vitamin b12 deficiency
What Are Foods Containing B12?
Some foods rich in B12 include:
- Kidney Bean
- Green beans
- Beef liver