<br /> 3-year-old syndrome
The situation referred to as is that children start to feel like free individuals and the reflection of ...
The situation referred to as is that children start to feel like free individuals and the reflection of these feelings on their behavior. Although not known as 2-year-old syndrome, 3-year-old syndrome gives families more challenging moments than 2-year-old syndrome. Coping with age 3 syndrome
Families working at use various methods to get information by experts. However, the first thing to know is that 3-year-old syndrome is not permanent and will pass in a short time.
3 Age Syndrome Symptoms
3-year-old syndrome findings in children is generally considered the same for every child. Causing different characteristic features in children 3-year-old syndrome symptoms can be listed as follows:
- There is no time obsession for children entering 3 year old syndrome. However, they only focus on what they want to do. Nothing can be forced on these children.
- Great change is seen in their speech. Saki learned many words overnight. They start making sentences of 5-6 words.
- They have great and strong feelings inside. They try to express these feelings.
- Besides wanting to trust people they know, their inner sense of independence overwhelms them.
- They constantly ask questions like “Why?” This is because they want to know everything around them.
How to Overcome Age 3 Syndrome?
Passing 3-year-old syndrome
For , it is necessary to understand the reasons why children are tugging or overwhelming their mother. 3 age hitting syndrome and crying crises. What a family with 3-year-old syndrome should do can be listed as follows:
- Family members should stay calm against children who throw themselves off the ground and have crying crises.
- These children use various means to gain their independence. In order to avoid any mishaps, family members should allow the children to do some things.
- For children who persist in dressing, family members need to be patient and allow them to dress as they wish.
- Children entering the 3-year-old syndrome should sleep well and have a full stomach.
- Shouting or hitting in the face of children’s impulsive movements will do a lot of harm to the child.
Children with 2-year-old syndrome and mothers going crazy