BB glow; It is the new beauty serum applied by women who want to equalize their skin tone. It is a good solution for armpit darkening. BB glow, also known as semi-permanent foundation, is not permanent makeup. Have you ever dreamed of waking up with clean, flawless, foundation-like skin? Unbelievable, but true. BB Glow is brand new for the USA; but for some time now, it originated in Korea and all over Asia. It has been proven to be effective and safe.
- What is BB Glow?
- What types of BB Serums are used?
- Is BB Glow Safe?
- What Are the Benefits of BB Glow Treatment?
- Who Can Use BB Glow?
- Who does not apply BB Glow?
- What Are the Potential Side Effects of BB Glow?
- How to Make BB Glow?
- What is BB After Glow Care?
- What is the BB Glow Price?
What is BB Glow?
BB glow, microneedling
It is a combination of a strong colored serum applied using the method. BB gow serum is the newest beauty trend, also used as anti-aging, containing various vitamins and plant extracts.
What types of BB Serums are used?
Two types of serums are used for BB Glow treatments:
- Meso Serums – These serums are transparent and have no color.
- BB Serums – These serums are colored and used for camouflage.
Is BB Glow Safe?
BB Glow is very safe as it uses nano-needling technology and does not go deep into the skin. Also, all BB serums are free of parabens, fragrances, alcohol and allergens.
What Are the Benefits of BB Glow Treatment?
- BB Glow removes all your blemishes and color changes instantly and perfectly. It’s the perfect way to have great skin for special events like your wedding or birthday.
- BB Glow not only covers facial skin imperfections, but also moisturizes your skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles, reduces the appearance of dark circles under the eyes and reduces blackheads and clogged pores.
- BB Glow is also great for rose sufferers to help cover redness and broken capillaries.
- BB Glow will not rub or wash off. So you can sweat, take a shower and swim as much as you want. At the end of the day, you will have that gorgeous glowing and flawless skin.
- BB Glow is also good for your skin. The BB cream infused into your skin contains many anti-aging ingredients, vitamins and antioxidants that will keep your skin healthy and youthful.
- BB Glow will not clog your pores and will not cause breakouts because the pigment is in your skin, as it sits on your pores.
Who Can Use BB Glow?
- Dull, uneven skin texture
- After acne scars
- Age spots and sun spots
- Premature aging and loose skin
- Wrinkles and fine lines
Who does not apply BB Glow?
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Skin cancer
- Skin disease
- Active infections or open wounds
- Accutane or any drug used for the same purpose in the past 6 months
- Individual intolerance or allergy to ingredients
- Patients with melanoma or other skin lesions
- injectable fillers in the last 2 weeks
- Patients using blood thinners
- Immunocompromised patients due to potential for increased post-injection infection
What Are the Potential Side Effects of BB Glow?
Side effects are very rare when done by a certified professional. Possible side effects are minor and may include pain, redness, definite bleeding, temporary hyperpigmentation, and infection.
How to Make BB Glow?
- Cleaning – A cleanser is selected according to the skin type and applied to the face, neck and décolleté area to remove oil or residues on the surface.
- Exfoliation – Stayve Derma White Exfoliating Gel is used to gently cleanse your pores and remove dead skin cells, which significantly improves your skin texture and color and helps absorption of active ingredients.
- Neutralization – Stayve Derma White Neutralizing Foam is applied, left for a few minutes and removed to restore the skin’s pH balance, reduce redness, moisturize and improve skin tone.
- Carboxy Gel Therapy – Unlike most other offices, we add Carboxy Therapy before BB Glow to prep the skin and optimize results. (This step will be discussed in more detail below.)
- Meso Serum (transparent) – This is another extra step added to improve your results. Using nano needling, we infused a transparent meso serum to create more collagen, brighten and moisturize the skin.
- BB Glow Serum (serum with foundation) – The BB Serum color that best suits your skin tone is applied to the skin with nano needles and left for 15 minutes.
- Mask – A fabric mask is placed on the BB Serum to prevent drying and to provide extra moisturization and to relieve the skin.
- LED Light Therapy – LED light therapy is applied on the skin with a mask for 15 minutes to improve results. (This will also be discussed later.)
- Removing the product – Mask and product are removed after 15 minutes.
- Stayve Repair Cream – Stayve Repair Cream is applied as the last step. The cream helps soothe and repair treated skin.
BB Glow What is Aftercare?
- Do not wash your face, use moisturizer or make-up for the first 24 hours.
- Mineral makeup and sunscreen (SPF 50) can be applied the next day.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure for 2 weeks. If you are outside, use SPF 30 sunscreen every 2 hours.
- No sauna, bath or swimming for 1 week
- Peeling prohibited for 1 week
- No strenuous exercise for 1-2 days.
- Do not use harsh soaps or scrubs or heavy skin care products on your face for 1 week.
What is the BB Glow Price?
BB Glow treatments range from an average of 2500 – 4000 TL depending on the number of treatments in the package you choose, the provider you choose, and the region where the beauty salon is located.