What is , the process is applied to get rid of dead skin and revitalize the skin and peels off the damaged upper part of the skin with chemical substances. Chemical peeling damages What are you in our article …
After this process, the skin is refreshed and regained vitality. However, the thing to be considered here is that chemical substances are used in the peeling process. According to the use of different chemical substances, superficial, medium and deep peeling is applied.
- How Does Chemical Peeling Work?
- How does chemical peeling work?
- For which problems is peeling treatment used?
- For whom is peeling not suitable?
- What are the Harms of Chemical Peeling?
- What kind of problems can be seen in peeling treatment?
- What should be considered after peeling?
- Chemical Peeling Price, How Much Does It Cost?
How Does Chemical Peeling Work?
The effect of the peeling is generally purification from the dead layer on the skin and offering freshness. As the age begins, deterioration occurs in the collagen and elastin fibers in the skin. Fine lines and wrinkles occur as a result of these distortions.
With the peeling, new tissues are formed by getting rid of the dead layer on the skin. In this way, the damaged part on the skin is separated and it is possible to have a healthier and more beautiful skin.
It is necessary to seek professional help to find out which type of peeling is right for you.
There are some points that should be done and paid attention after the peeling process. Here are the answers to the curious questions about peeling …
Peeling, with chemicals applied to revitalize the skin, the damaged upper part of the skin “ peeling off ”. In this way a brighter, younger, cleaner skin
The view is gained. In this way, the skin is almost revitalized.
Various chemicals are used for chemical peeling. Depending on the material used, superficial, medium and deep peeling can be performed.
Mostly in peeling glycolic, “Alpha Hydroxy Acids” containing lactic and fruit acids can be preferred. AHA are natural acids obtained from fruits and other foods and are used as a superficial peeling agent.
TCA (trichloroacetic acid) is peeled at medium depth, and with phenol (carbolic acid) deeper peeling is performed, these treatment methods are different.
How does chemical peeling work?
Over time collagen and elastin fibers deteriorate, resulting in fine lines and wrinkles. With chemical peeling, more abundant and better organized new tissues are formed. If you wish Gelatin mask that increases collagen production you can browse.
With the separation of the damaged part on the skin, a healthier color and texture is formed.
For which problems is peeling treatment used?
- Acne (acne) treatment
- In the treatment of scars left by acne after healing (scars)
- Wrinkles and fine lines removal
- Closure of open pores (pores) in the skin
- Removal of age spots on the hand
- Removal of pregnancy spots
- Treatment of aging and sunspots
- Delaying the effects of aging
For whom is peeling not suitable?
- In pregnant women
- Those with active infection in the application area
What are the Harms of Chemical Peeling?
Chemical peeling damages, varies according to the person applied in terms of effect. According to this peeling
People who may experience different reactions after should definitely see a specialist and get the necessary treatment before it is too late. The people most affected by the damage of peeling are;
- People who recently had a facial operation,
- People who have to be constantly exposed to sunlight,
- People with open skin wounds,
- People with allergies,
- People who smoke excessively,
- People receiving radiotherapy,
- People who have undergone any operation in the last 6 months,
It is harmful to take chemical peels for
What kind of problems can be seen in peeling treatment?
After the treatment, there may be slight redness, scaling and peeling for a short time. The risk of infection and scar (scar tissue) after treatment is almost nonexistent in AHA peeling.
What should be considered after peeling?
Sun protection is very important following peeling application. After AHA peeling, people can continue their normal activities. It is important not to make up for a few hours after the application, not to use products other than some special creams and to protect from the sun.
Chemical Peeling Price, How Much Does It Cost?
The cost of the process depends on the region to be made and its periodic repetition. Chemical peeling price varies according to the following items.
- Peeling Session
- The amount of chemical peels used
- Quality of the chemical used