Colic pain in babies, is gas pain. This process, which starts when babies are 2-4 weeks old and is a sign that they do not have developmental problems, is 4-6. It can expire between months.
What are the Symptoms of Colic in Babies?
In infants seen colic symptoms; While 47% disappears within three months, 41% is seen for six months and 12% lasts up to 1 year. The main symptoms of colic in babies are:
- Sudden crying of the baby
- Baby’s starting to pull her legs towards her belly
- Flushing on the baby’s face
- Baby making his hands as a fist
- Baby throwing his back back while standing still
- Baby’s making a painful facial expression
- Baby’s belly being swollen and tight
- The baby is constantly blowing gas
How Is Colic In Babies?
The things to do to pass colic in babies are as follows:
- First of all, the doctor’s help should be sought about colic, and therefore the medications given by the doctor are also effective in removing colic.
- Anise tea is used in the treatment of colic.
- In addition to the sound of the hair dryer and vacuum cleaner, it is good to take the baby around in the car.