<br /> Definition of fibromyalgia, why it originates and how to treat it stands out as a frequently conducted research topic for ...
Definition of fibromyalgia, why it originates and how to treat it stands out as a frequently conducted research topic for Fibromyalgia, which has been an increasingly common disease recently.
What is fibromyalgia
The answer to the question can be given as the accompanying rheumatic skeletal and muscular system pain in addition to feeling quite tired when the person wakes up in the morning despite getting enough sleep (8-9 hours) at night. Fibromyalgia, also known as soft tissue rheumatism, can be described as chronic pain syndrome and fatigue disease.
- What Causes Fibromyalgia?
- What Are the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia?
- Disadvantages Caused by Fibromyalgia
- Stress Factor May Trigger Disease!
- Herbal Treatment of Fibromyalgia, Natural Solution
What Causes Fibromyalgia?
Some of the reasons that increase the pain that cause fibromyalgia include:
- Inefficient sleep
- Rheumatic diseases
- Hormonal diseases
What Are the Symptoms of Fibromyalgia?
It is a very easily symptomatic disease Fibromyalgia symptoms, in addition to chronic fatigue, which begins as being unable to get out of bed in the morning;
Fibromyalgia, musculoskeletal system. The most common age range is between the ages of 30-60. It is more likely to be seen in women than men. Symptoms of fibromyalgia include:
- Tingling in hands and feet
- Hypersensitivity to some parts of the body
- Difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
- It occurs as tinnitus.
- Intense pain
- Morning stiffness
- Feeling of swelling in soft tissues
- Appearance of headache
Disadvantages Caused by Fibromyalgia
The most intense distress caused by fibromyalgia is the negativity that occurs in the patient’s quality of life. According to 2017 data, Fibromyalgia patients, which affect 3 out of every 100 people, may experience quite some sensitivity in some parts of their bodies in addition to the problems they experience. At the same time, the stress factor in the patient from the moment the disease occurs, although it creates the most adverse effects for the disease. Fibromyalgia
The incidence of is four times higher in women than in men.
Stress Factor May Trigger Disease!
Even if fibromyalgia is treated, it should not be forgotten that the person has a bad feature such as repetition during periods of intense stress. Therefore Treatment of fibromyalgia
For , mental treatment of patients will also be a very important topic.
Treatment of fibromyalgia
For , besides changing the patient’s lifestyle, issues such as correct diagnosis, medication and keeping the patient away from stress will be very important details. It is also very important to ensure that the disease does not recur as well as treatment.
Herbal Treatment of Fibromyalgia, Natural Solution
Some herbs used in herbal treatment of fibromyalgia are:
- Red Pepper: It is consumed as making tea by mixing 1 teaspoon of pepper and 1 glass of hot water.
- St. John’s Wort: Can be consumed as a capsule or in the form of tea. Fibromyalgia is effective in eliminating symptoms such as depression, insomnia and intense pain.
- Harpagopitum: Its other name is devil’s claw. The plant itself can also be applied directly to the sore spot. Those who do not want to apply the plant directly can make tea or consume the capsule.