After the weekend picnics and pleasant summer evenings, all the good times we spend are forgotten due to fly bites. Especially after our good times with mosquito bites, abundant itching, redness and pain continue to bother us for the next few days.
- What Are The Natural Remedies For Fly Bite?
- What to Do to Avoid Mosquito Biting?
- What Is Good For Mosquito Bite?
What Are The Natural Remedies For Fly Bite?
There are creams that will be good for this situation that we are not insensitive to and leave a mark on our body, and the results of fly bites can be reduced with the solutions in our home. How to combat mosquito bites, which are a nightmare especially for families with babies?
What to Do to Avoid Mosquito Biting?
What to do to avoid mosquito bites
With the natural recommendations listed in , it is necessary to try to protect yourself and your family against mosquito bites. Natural protection methods will be enough to protect you from fly bites to avoid the side effects of using chemical insect repellents and mosquito repellents.
- You can steep lavender in boiled water for 5 minutes to keep mosquitoes away when kept in the room.
- Basil is a natural mosquito repellent. Putting basil in front of your windows will prevent mosquitoes from entering your home.
- You can keep mosquitoes away from your room by keeping the scents of orange and clove in your room.
- Applying vanilla oil outside to protect against mosquitoes will keep mosquitoes away from you.
- The smell of sweat will attract mosquitoes. Taking a shower before going to bed can protect you.
What Is Good For Mosquito Bite?
To counteract the effects of mosquito bites what good for mosquito bite swelling natural solutions to the question will alleviate the effects of the bite. Ice, salt water, vinegar, lemon, cologne, Aloe Vera and honey are effective in relieving itching and swelling when applied to mosquito bite. So you can get rid of the effects of mosquito bite that will disturb you for days.
What is good for mosquito bites in babies?
The question is a very sensitive issue. Since it contains cream and alcohol, cologne cannot be applied to sensitive baby skin. Instead of applying ice on the mosquito bite with the help of a cloth, washing your baby with baby shampoo in warm water will help prevent the effects of the bite.
Issues related to flies;