What is good for sore throat and hoarseness
In order to find , it is necessary to first determine how the sound is damaged, that is, what causes the hoarseness. Below Causes of hoarseness listed:
Causes of Hoarseness
- Common cold or upper respiratory viral infection
- Misuse of the voice: As a result of using the voice too loud and shouting for long periods
- Gastroesophageal reflux: When gastric acid is swallowed and irritates the vocal folds.
- It may cause hoarseness in problems such as allergies, thyroid problems, neurological disorders, rheumatoid arthritis and voice trauma.
Home remedy for hoarseness
For those looking for , there are treatment methods below.
Treatment of Hoarseness
Treatment varies according to each reason. Treatment methods will be mentioned according to the reasons, respectively.
- Hoarseness due to the common cold: In order to solve this problem, it is necessary to treat the common cold first. Ginger tea, which is perfect for both sound and cold, can be prepared and applied with a natural treatment method. If hoarseness and cold persist for more than 2 days or if the pain increases, they should be checked by going to the nearest hospital.
- Hoarseness caused by shouting and prolonged loud speech: Generally, no treatment is needed for this hoarseness. It passes in a certain time. However, if you want to speed up the treatment process, it is one of the fastest natural solutions to mix ginger and honey well.
- Hoarseness due to gastroesophageal reflux: First, something should not be eaten for a while. In the meantime, salt water mouthwash, which is one of the natural treatments, can be used.
- Hoarseness caused by smoking: The most effective solution is to quit smoking. In addition, if the same situation is encountered after this situation is resolved, smoking should be quitted in case the voice may go away permanently and medical treatment may be required for this.
- Hoarseness caused by allergies and thyroid-like conditions: Since a better solution can be achieved with a medical treatment, control and treatment procedures can be performed by going to the hospital. Plants good for hoarseness is not recommended for this situation.