Treatment of muscle pain
Drug-free products can be used for . Generally, pain can be healed within a few days, and products such as heat tape can be used to relieve pain. It is beneficial for people with severe muscle pain that does not go away for a long time to consult a specialist. Muscle pains are mild pains that are not fully described and are generally seen superficially.
Muscle weakness and pain can occur simultaneously or separately. In addition to muscle weakness, muscle wasting, fatigue and weakness symptoms also occur in people with rheumatic disease. Muscle pains are generally;
- It is described as a Cramp.
What Are Muscle Relaxing Plants?
Natural muscle relaxant herbs can list eight important plants as follows;
- Rosemary: Rosemary is an important muscle relaxant and the effect of relieving cramps and spasms is quite phase.
- Valerian: It is especially applied to relieve tensions in the neck area.
- Cayenne Pepper: It has a therapeutic effect on pain caused by muscle cramps.
- Daisy: It is a plant that relaxes tense muscles and relieves cramps.
- Wild thyme: Thanks to its essential oils, it helps the muscles to relax naturally.
- Radish: It is effective in muscle strains, cramps and pain.
- Catnip: It has a natural soothing and relaxing property.
- Lavender: The oil of this herb helps to increase blood flow and relieve pain in the massage area.
Muscle And Bone Strengthening Cure
İbrahim Saraçoğlu for muscle strengthening cure preparation and application method;
- A glass of water
- One teaspoon shepherd’s purse
- A dessert spoon saw tooth lion’s claw
- 1.5 glasses of water to be put in a container,
- 1 dessert spoon of sawtooth lion’s claw,
- 1 dessert spoon shepherd’s purse is added.
- The mixture is boiled over low heat for 10 minutes.
- The lulled mixture is drunk in a glass of water 2 hours after meals.
- Curing application continues for 1 month.
- After a 2.5-3 month break, the same application is repeated for 1 month.